Hawks at Golden State

ATLBrave12

ATLBrave12 (2/23/2008)
****, I hope someone is watching this. Best Atlanta has played in a LONG time. Up 17 right now, Bibby has 15 an 7 assists.

i am now, but we are only up 9. JOSH SMITH IS SAVING THE DAY, and the hawks need a new HC, because we are playing with talent and heart. we have talent now, and its not excuse to not me fighting the Magic for 1st in the Div.

ATLBrave12 (2/23/2008)
****, I hope someone is watching this. Best Atlanta has played in a LONG time. Up 17 right now, Bibby has 15 an 7 assists.

i am now, but we are only up 9. JOSH SMITH IS SAVING THE DAY, and the hawks need a new HC, because we are playing with talent and heart. we have talent now, and its not excuse to not me fighting the Magic for 1st in the Div.

ATLBrave12 (2/23/2008)

up by over 20 and woodson waits that long to regroup. they obviously had the momentum and he decided to just let us play out of it. now it's under 10. it's a game of runs, for sure, but we had clear control of this game. they came at us, and we didn't respond. i love to watch us run, but at some point during that mess, woodson needed to calm them down.

savwboy savwboy (2/23/2008)
I thought Woodson was a defence minded coach?

Where in the **** is the defence?

Maybe you didn't notice, but we played the Golden State Warriors in their house. They average 110 pts/game.

We can't enjoy a nice win, let's just find a way to blame giving up their average to the coach...

twright21 (2/23/2008)
up by over 20 and woodson waits that long to regroup. they obviously had the momentum and he decided to just let us play out of it. now it's under 10. it's a game of runs, for sure, but we had clear control of this game. they came at us, and we didn't respond. i love to watch us run, but at some point during that mess, woodson needed to calm them down.

This is the Golden State Warriors that we played on the road. The same Golden State Warriors that beat the Boston Celtics the night before. The same team that just lost it's second game at home in their last 11. And that would be to the Hawks...

GEORGIAfan (2/23/2008)
the way jeremy richard is playing, i wonder if we can get a Foward from Dleague, because zaza and solo suck as depth.

we are straight at Guard and SF, but C and PF we are weak, we only have marvin, smith, and Horford for those 3 positions, and Marvin is starting SF.

Zaza does suck but has played a wee bit(lol) better lately and Solomon does not suck,he just doesn't play because he have a horrible coach.When he plays he makes some impact.

cwell1 (2/23/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/23/2008)
the way jeremy richard is playing, i wonder if we can get a Foward from Dleague, because zaza and solo suck as depth.

we are straight at Guard and SF, but C and PF we are weak, we only have marvin, smith, and Horford for those 3 positions, and Marvin is starting SF.

Zaza does suck but has played a wee bit(lol) better lately and Solomon does not suck,he just doesn't play because he have a horrible coach.When he plays he makes some impact.

Solo is kind of sucking right now. He let Derek Fisher outmuscle him for a rebound at Staples a few nights ago. That's ridiculos. A PF should not give up boards to a undersized shooting guard when they both have equal position. After watching him that night, I understand why he's sat so much.

12 mins, 0 points, 7 boards, 3 TO's, 3 PF, and he was blocked in only shot attempt