Happy Trails!

swamp stomper

No, Deanglo you are NOT worth the bizillion $ you will demand from the Falcons at the end of the season. You can not be trusted to keep you mouth shut and play the game. You are NOT bigger than the team. You are NOT doing yourself any favors by proving to other teams that you ARE a malcontent.

So....

Don't let the front door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

swamp stomper (2/22/2008)
No, Deanglo you are NOT worth the bizillion $ you will demand from the Falcons at the end of the season. You can not be trusted to keep you mouth shut and play the game. You are NOT bigger than the team. You are NOT doing yourself any favors by proving to other teams that you ARE a malcontent.

So....

Don't let the front door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

well said, I am tired of being held hostage by DHall.

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/22/2008)
Statick (2/22/2008)
Hall can't leave fast enough for me.

What? He's still here?

How should the Falcons proceed with cornerback DeAngelo Hall?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extend his contract 14.46% 468

Trade him 85.54% 2769

STFU

Yeah, you'll never make moderator.

Just like Hall will never be a Falcon again.

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/22/2008)
Statick (2/22/2008)
Hall can't leave fast enough for me.

What? He's still here?

How should the Falcons proceed with cornerback DeAngelo Hall?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extend his contract 14.46% 468

Trade him 85.54% 2769

STFU

The depth of your argument sir, amazes me.

The offseason for Falcons fans is just awful. People get on these boards and say the most awkward things. Have we lost our minds or something? If you're rebuilding a team, and we ARE rebuilding, why have someone here that doesn't want to be here. We need to be patient and realize the daunting task our owner and coaches have ahead of them. I just get sick of so many folks acting like two-year-olds about every little thing that comes up about this football team. Be intelligent and realize that we're starting from rock bottom, and this thing is going to take some time. Anybody that watched the show on NFLN about the 2006 Colts saw that Dungy wanted the team to stick together through anything, no matter what. A few years later, he's wearing a SB ring.