D. Hall To Tenn?

jason harris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jason harris (2/22/2008)
How bout D.Hall to Tenn. for Cortland Finningan and a 2nd rd. pick. I personally think that this kid plays better and harder than Hall!!!

how about thats one of the dumbest things ive ever heard...Roddy White destroyed finnagen..the dude sucks...and u should just delete this post b4 u get trashed via keyboard

BirdsOfPrey (2/22/2008)
norwoodfan2132 (2/22/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/22/2008)
How bout u go kill yourself.

thats y he is like the titans 3rd CB??...if u think he could replace d hall u are effing out of ur little mind...and how about i come kill u?..u f****** democrat

Hehehehehe. Don't worry about Rev. Jackson. He is just seeking attention that his Mommy never gave him. Best just to ignore his post.

God bless u too my friend.

jason harris (2/22/2008)
He would not only replace D. Hall but also put up better #'s and by the way GO FU** yourself!!

dude..u are...a f****** idiot..seriously..he hasnt put up numbers in tenn..what makes u think he would here??..ur not even worth my time dude..get ur self checked into a clinic or something

Clinic u must got that die slow.

thats y he is like the titans 3rd CB??...if u think he could replace d hall u are effing out of ur little mind...and how about i come kill u?..u f****** democrat

God bless you too my friend

Oh, please. I'm not even religious and it's offensive to hear you evoke the Lord's name like that, you hypocrite.

SO HE WANTS TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE NORWOODFAN ... AND KILL YOU...... DON'T LET THIS GUY TAKE YOU TO HIS LEVEL. NEVER LET PEOPLE GET TO YOU EMOTIONALLY ..... IF THEY DO .... THEY CONTROL YOU ...... YOU CONTROL YOU..... OK .....:):)

REV.2000 (2/22/2008)

SO HE WANTS TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE ... AND KILL YOU...... DON'T LET THIS GUY TAKE YOU TO HIS LEVEL. NEVER LET PEOPLE GET TO YOU EMOTIONALLY ..... IF THEY DO .... THEY CONTROL YOU ...... YOU CONTROL YOU..... OK .....:):)

OK

REV.2000 (2/22/2008)

SO HE WANTS TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE NORWOODFAN ... AND KILL YOU...... DON'T LET THIS GUY TAKE YOU TO HIS LEVEL. NEVER LET PEOPLE GET TO YOU EMOTIONALLY ..... IF THEY DO .... THEY CONTROL YOU ...... YOU CONTROL YOU..... OK .....:):)

OK

I AIN'T TALKING TO YOU ....... I'M TALKING TO NORWOODFAN

REV.2000 (2/22/2008)
REV.2000 (2/22/2008)

SO HE WANTS TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE ... AND KILL YOU...... DON'T LET THIS GUY TAKE YOU TO HIS LEVEL. NEVER LET PEOPLE GET TO YOU EMOTIONALLY ..... IF THEY DO .... THEY CONTROL YOU ...... YOU CONTROL YOU..... OK .....:):)

OK

I AIN'T TALKING TO YOU ....... I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU:angry:

AGAIN OK

• 10 months later...

This is a post that I started back before the draft in 2008. I think it is funny how people that now nothing about talent and football rip your opinion. I am sure that those few who made dumb *** replies to this post would take those statements back know. You still think this trade would have been a laugher!!!

dude..u are...a f****** idiot..seriously..he hasnt put up numbers in tenn..what makes u think he would here??..ur not even worth my time dude..get ur self checked into a clinic or something

Norwoodfan is the biggest moron on the planet. I bet he changed his name. If not, he should've been banned for a death threat, which is against the COC. IF he isn't banned, I would love to ask a mod why. also, if Norwood fan is a Republican, I wouldn't want to be one since he is representing them here.

This is a post that I started back before the draft in 2008. I think it is funny how people that now nothing about talent and football rip your opinion. I am sure that those few who made dumb *** replies to this post would take those statements back know. You still think this trade would have been a laugher!!!

Thanks. Know we now. :rolleyes:

I think it's funny that people like to dig up old posts and gloat about them after the fact, but hey; that's just my opinion. ;)