i can see us doing a sign and trade.

Joey563

Joseph Swinson (2/22/2008)
Him leaving isnt because we dont want him its because hes basically demanding a trade now. So you lose a big contract and someone who now dosnt wanna be here. And besides if you pick up ANY above average CB he is gonna want a huge contract.
I would too if were being shopped. You can do people any kind of way and expect loyalty. That is backward thinking. To **** with Dimitrioff.

Legion (2/22/2008)
Joseph Swinson (2/22/2008)
Him leaving isnt because we dont want him its because hes basically demanding a trade now. So you lose a big contract and someone who now dosnt wanna be here. And besides if you pick up ANY above average CB he is gonna want a huge contract.
I would too if were being shopped. You can do people any kind of way and expect loyalty. That is backward thinking. To **** with Dimitrioff.

i agree but also its a business first for teams and players. And as a player if you can discuss holding out and not knowing if you wanna leave or not you should expect and be ok with a team wanting to be able to have a back up plan incase you wanna leave.

And Hall lost all right to feel "stabbed in the back" when last year he gave a public ultimatum to the Falcons FO. I dont know about you but if im the GM and one of my highest profile players tells me that if i dont do what he likes that he is gone, then im gonna entertain options and backup plans incase my player wants to hold me hostage for a contract.

The bottom line is that D-Hall is being shopped, so what would be the best move for both parties. Could we trade him for Brady Quinn or Michael Turner. Washington is interested so could Atlanta swop D-Hall for shawn springs or Laron Landry. There are a lot of what if situations in my opinion, I just want for atlanta to get compensated in a way that will not make this team any worst than what it is. D-hall feelings are hurt so let him go. This team is rebuilding so lets rebuild from the bottom up.