A team people are forgetting about as possible for hall!

Tuggle'2

People are forgetting about cleveland. Derek anderson as not accepted there offer yet and i cant imagine the deal getting really any bigger. They offered 3 years for 18 mil. Really good chance too that hall could be traded for one of there QB's. To be honest, most likely if they make this trade for d-hall to any of the temas intereste its going to be so that they can get back in the 1st round for a QB, cuase i dont think there getting one at #3. So its basically hall for brohm? hall for flacco? hall for quinn? hall for anderson?

Cleveland already have 2 very good corners in Leigh Bodden and Eric Wright. I seriously doubt they would want Hall. I'm expecting the Hall is the Saviour group to come in here and yap off about how Hall's a top 5 corner and every team would want him. 1989 will tell you about Bodden and Wright.

CLE does have 2 VERY good CBs. But I wouldnt count them out in the Hall deal at all.

Rumor was they were prepared to make a serious move for Asante Samuel. But there is talk that he is likely to either go back to NE or to go to NYJ.

So CLE is stacked back there, but they could use NB depth, and Hall, Bodden and Wright would make it VERY tough to pass on them.

IF CLE would dangle Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn for Hall, I would be ALL over it! Those 2 prospects are both much better than our options with the #31 pick IMO.

Hall and Bodden would be sick, since I think Bodden is about as good as Hall himslef. That guy is just sick.

1989fan (2/22/2008)
CLE does have 2 VERY good CBs. But I wouldnt count them out in the Hall deal at all.

Rumor was they were prepared to make a serious move for Asante Samuel. But there is talk that he is likely to either go back to NE or to go to NYJ.

So CLE is stacked back there, but they could use NB depth, and Hall, Bodden and Wright would make it VERY tough to pass on them.

IF CLE would dangle Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn for Hall, I would be ALL over it! Those 2 prospects are both much better than our options with the #31 pick IMO.

You know as well as I do that these moves are unrealistic. Not because of trade value, but because it normally never happens the way that its hoped to. No big splah is going to take place. Take notes from the last 19yrs.

FalconMama (2/22/2008)
Cleveland already have 2 very good corners in Leigh Bodden and Eric Wright. I seriously doubt they would want Hall. I'm expecting the Hall is the Saviour group to come in here and yap off about how Hall's a top 5 corner and every team would want him. 1989 will tell you about Bodden and Wright.

Well , Clev is tring to get a big time Corner as we speak , so they would be interested , only thing is I don't think they let either one of thier QB go either if they can help it , Anderson is in the driver seat thou and I don't know if he will stay in the fast lane or not.

I would love for us to trade for him thou. I'm tring to get him in Robb4242s Mock DRaft that we are gong to start right after the combines , I have offered Hall to Clev for Anderson and CB Holley . I have the Falcons this year for the first and probably the last time , but this is a good year to have them , I'll have a great draft weather TD does or not , but I do believe in TD and think he will come threw big time like he already has .

Legion (2/22/2008)[hr

You know as well as I do that these moves are unrealistic. Not because of trade value, but because it normally never happens the way that its hoped to. No big splah is going to take place. Take notes from the last 19yrs.

I haven't been a Falcons fan for 19 yrs., but I agree w/you here. It sux. But no big splash, and especially not for Anderson or Quinn. If TD were to actually be able to pull that off, he would be like the Harry Potter of GMs.