Yea, lets allow DeAngelo Hall

B^rooklyn

He still 24...he was good till da f*kkin bum Petrino came here and messed everything up. DeAngelo Hall was loved by all Falcon Fans...then came da bum and messed him up. We going to allow Hall to be great in another team...we have a great corner...WTF are ya and this organization thinking???!!!!!!.....:angry::angry::angry:

**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (2/22/2008)
And WTF is all this "Me-Hall" crap....he wanted an extension and didnt want alot...and he wanted to be a Falcon....yet some of ya want Pac-Man over DeAngelo Hall....I really dont F*kking get it.

dude im with you. i cant believe they want us to get rid of our best secondary player for a 1st, HELLO WE DO NOT HAVE A REPLACEMENT, and CONTRACT EXTENSION DO NOT EQUAL 70mil contracts.

Bring It (2/22/2008)
Great somewhere else ???

This phoney gets burned more than Canadian sunbathers in Cancun !!!!!!

WTF football do you watch...every **** corner gets burned...Al Harris, Champ Baily, Dre' Bly, even Asante got his in da Super Bowl...we cant go around trading players for possible BUSTS!!!

Me thinks some of yall dont know exactly what a contract extension is..

Remember that $130 million thing Mike Vick signed??? Psstt that was a CONTRACT EXTENSION!

I honestly cant believe how naive some of yall are to think that DeAngelo wont demand more than Nate Clements whom he's better than. If you think he's going to sign for less than Nate then I have a bridge I'd like to sell yall.

And just wait until Trufant and Samuel get their new contracts.

FalconMama (2/22/2008)

Remember that $130 million thing Mike Vick signed??? Psstt that was a CONTRACT EXTENSION!

I honestly cant believe how naive some of yall are to think that DeAngelo wont demand more than Nate Clements whom he's better than. If you think he's going to sign for less than Nate then I have a bridge I'd like to sell yall.

Uuummmm, he said it himself...that he wont ask for alot...and dont go saying that "How you know he would keep his word"

GEORGIAfan (2/22/2008)
And WTF is all this "Me-Hall" crap....he wanted an extension and didnt want alot...and he wanted to be a Falcon....yet some of ya want Pac-Man over DeAngelo Hall....I really dont F*kking get it.

dude im with you. i cant believe they want us to get rid of our best secondary player for a 1st, HELLO WE DO NOT HAVE A REPLACEMENT, and CONTRACT EXTENSION DO NOT EQUAL 70mil contracts.

They think Chris Houston is better than D-Hall.

Remember, this is Atlanta home of the backups that should be starters.

FalconMama (2/22/2008)

Uuummmm, he said it himself...that he wont ask for alot...and dont go saying that "How you know he would keep his word"

Lmao are you ready to buy that bridge???

FalconMama (2/22/2008)
FalconMama (2/22/2008)

Lmao are you ready to buy that bridge???

LOL LOL {NO} -.- yea Hall got love for this team no question he wouldnt pull of a Nate Clements.

btrain5489 (2/22/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/22/2008)

i respect your imut in other areas( mostly gaming), BUT dude CMON houston better than Hall?? NO WAY. if houston was better, then lewis would not have been startin.

GEORGIAfan (2/22/2008)
btrain5489 (2/22/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/22/2008)

i respect your imut in other areas( mostly gaming), BUT dude CMON houston better than Hall?? NO WAY. if houston was better, then lewis would not have been startin.

Exactly...omg some ppl know football here

Winners Win (2/22/2008)
If we all agree that every corner gets burned, why are they worth signing to 100 million dollar contracts when we all know a great DLine can make most NFL DBs look like pro-bowlers?

Wooow I didnt know that DeAngelo Hall was asking for 100 million dollar contract.

wooow now I know why ya want him out..........

Bring It (2/22/2008)
Great somewhere else ???

WTF football do you watch...every **** corner gets burned...Al Harris, Champ Baily, Dre' Bly, even Asante got his in da Super Bowl...we cant go around trading players for possible BUSTS!!!

Yeah.....................and LOOK !!!!! The sky is falling !!!!!!!!!!!

Chill.

And have a little faith in Dimitroff and Smitty. I got a hunch they know a tad more than you or me.

Bring It (2/22/2008)
Great somewhere else ???

I'm with you on this man.