BoLEy

phil shatkin

We're trading him to the Redskins for a late 2nd round pick. It is also rumored that we are trading John Abraham and Roddy White for a late 1st and early 3rd round pick as well. We are cutting Chris Redman and Lawyer Milloy as well.

TommyD is currently in talks with some local high schools to see if they will let us sign their back up special team players for 1 million a pop.

BirdsOfPrey (2/22/2008)
yardbird (2/22/2008)
REV.2000 (2/22/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/22/2008)
With that Thomas dude running things he will be gone too.

Help me - whats a troll?

YOU JUST GIVE ME ....... SO MUCH HOPE....... WHAT'S REALLY BUGGING YOU?

Maybe his meds have run out and he is campaigning for Osama to deliver the goods. :unsure:

I don't know what's up with the kid. He comes on here and spouts out this stupid drivel and then when he gets flamed he says "God bless you too". What an a$$hole. I hate trolls.

Joshua Affonso (2/22/2008)
rock (2/22/2008)
We tendered him with a first round offer

really? link?

I jumped the gun.....We havn't offered him anything yet it's just widely speculated that we will tender him a first round offer by Feb. 29th...sorry

This is the latest news I could find..

" Securing linebacker Michael Boley and defensive end Chauncey Davis: Both are restricted free agents whom the Falcons want to retain. Atlanta will place tenders on each by Feb. 29, the start of free agency. Boley is expected to be tagged with a first-round tender, meaning any team that signs him to an offer sheet must compensate the Falcons with a first-round pick.

Davis likely won't get a first-round tag, but the Falcons will tender him to retain the right of first refusal. Long-term deals could be worked out for both players before next season.

http://www.ajc.com/search/content/sports/f...sflip_0219.html

The Falcon Ace (2/22/2008)
We're trading him to the Redskins for a late 2nd round pick. It is also rumored that we are trading John Abraham and Roddy White for a late 1st and early 3rd round pick as well. We are cutting Chris Redman and Lawyer Milloy as well.

TommyD is currently in talks with some local high schools to see if they will let us sign their back up special team players for 1 million a pop.

Have faith grasshopper!!