You know...

wauchope

I always get a kick out of college football coaches when they go something like 4-8 and then say something along the lines of, " Well we are pretty confident about next year. We'll be returning most of our starters so we feel pretty good about it."

Returning most of the starters huh? On a 4-8 team? Really?

I mean why is that looked upon as a good thing? They obviously suck. They went 4-8.

Same goes here. This team was ABYSMAL to watch last year- in every facet of the game. Now you guys are upset that a lot of the key players are being waived and traded. It doesnt make sense. This team was horrible. Everyone that had a hand in it should be waived or traded- but you cant waive or trade everyone.

So my guess is that TD made some cuts based on performance first. Then he started looking around. Who is talking to the media all the time? Who consistently takes dumb penalties? Who is looking at a big contract year and hasn't really convinced us that we really want to give him a raise?

Who do we want to be someone else's problem?

D. Hall feels stabbed in the back. Sucks for him. Its gonna really suck when he realizes that he has the knife in his own hand. Carolina game ring a bell? I am sure TD knows about that. He's a good cornerback for sure. But I cant really think of a game that he won for us. I can however, think one that he most certainly lost for us.

One more thing- you guys got excited because you thought hiring TD was going to bring some of that Pats magic to the Falcons. Did the Pats come calling for D. Hall? Not yet. Will they? Not likely. Randy Moss goes to the Pats and immediately changes his tune. He's a team guy and he is no longer making statements to the press about whether or not he was taking a play off.

In short- you want a team like the Pats? You gotta roll some heads. Hall is one of them. He is also one **** of a bargaining chip. the kind of player that a GM in vomplete rebuild mode would love to be able to find expendable. Guess what DeAngelo? You just helped give him his reason.

I always get a kick out of college football coaches when they go something like 4-8 and then say something along the lines of, " Well we are pretty confident about next year. We'll be returning most of our starters so we feel pretty good about it."

Returning most of the starters huh? On a 4-8 team? Really?

I mean why is that looked upon as a good thing? They obviously suck. They went 4-8.

In college their hoping those 8 teams that beat them graduated some players or had some go pro.

Same goes here. This team was ABYSMAL to watch last year- in every facet of the game. Now you guys are upset that a lot of the key players are being waived and traded. It doesnt make sense. This team was horrible. Everyone that had a hand in it should be waived or traded- but you cant waive or trade everyone.

So my guess is that TD made some cuts based on performance first. Then he started looking around. Who is talking to the media all the time? Who consistently takes dumb penalties? Who is looking at a big contract year and hasn't really convinced us that we really want to give him a raise?

Who do we want to be someone else's problem?

D. Hall feels stabbed in the back. Sucks for him. Its gonna really suck when he realizes that he has the knife in his own hand. Carolina game ring a bell? I am sure TD knows about that. He's a good cornerback for sure. But I cant really think of a game that he won for us. I can however, think one that he most certainly lost for us.

Why do you think TD knows what he is doing? Every claims to know what TD is thinking but none of use know.

One more thing- you guys got excited because you thought hiring TD was going to bring some of that Pats magic to the Falcons. Did the Pats come calling for D. Hall? Not yet. Will they? Not likely. Randy Moss goes to the Pats and immediately changes his tune. He's a team guy and he is no longer making statements to the press about whether or not he was taking a play off.

In short- you want a team like the Pats? You gotta roll some heads. Hall is one of them. He is also one **** of a bargaining chip. the kind of player that a GM in vomplete rebuild mode would love to be able to find expendable. Guess what DeAngelo? You just helped give him his reason.

The Pats are winning. Let them start losing and you will hear Randy Moss and others. The Pat's have 2 good corners Samuel and Gay so they do not need any more corners. The PAts have been cheating so if we are teaching character thats PATS are not the way to go unless The FO was lying about that.

You are obviously dimwitted and cant see the forest for the trees because every reply you attempted to make to my statement was either based on semantics or total non sequitur.

But you're obviously biased judging from your screen name. I wish you luck as you continue to find the antics of one Deangelo Hall cute- along with the penalty yards that often accompany them- on whatever he team he gets shipped to in the next few days.

You are obviously dimwitted and cant see the forest for the trees because every reply you attempted to make to my statement was either based on semantics or total non sequitur.

But you're obviously biased judging from your screen name. I wish you luck as you continue to find the antics of one Deangelo Hall cute- along with the penalty yards that often accompany them- on whatever he team he gets shipped to in the next few days.

At this point no one know what is going to happen with this team there are only hopes that TD and company know what they are doing. With Hall we know what is there as we do with other players. SO like anything else it is a gamble. Forgive me for not drinking the TD, and Smith kool aid. I'm taking a wait and see attitude.

wauchope (2/22/2008)

WHAT ARE REALLY YOUR ISSUES? IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE FOOTBALL TO ME. LIFE CAN BE CRUEL ...... CAN'T IT. SOMETIMES WE ATTEMPT TO TRANSFER OUR MISERY TO OTHERS. TOO ..... BAD ....... :):)

REV.2000 (2/22/2008)
wauchope (2/22/2008)

WHAT ARE REALLY YOUR ISSUES? IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE FOOTBALL TO ME. LIFE CAN BE CRUEL ...... CAN'T IT. SOMETIMES WE ATTEMPT TO TRANSFER OUR MISERY TO OTHERS. TOO ..... BAD ....... :):)

Did that work for u.