Whos next to go?

Twinblade

BirdsOfPrey (2/22/2008)
Twinblade (2/22/2008)
I'm gonna guess Michael Boley.

Not a chance, IMO. The Falcons are reportedly working very hard to come to terms with him. He is an instrumental part of this team. I just don't see the Falcons making a mistake like that.

With the way things are going, it seems we are trading, releasing, or letting our best players go.

We better be **** active in FA...Trading our best CB for a draft choice to free up some cap, we better **** well pick up elite players.

If we don't we will not be improved, we will be lucky to even get 3 wins. Then we will be searching for our new head coach once again because of blank.

BirdsOfPrey (2/22/2008)
Twinblade (2/22/2008)

Not a chance, IMO. The Falcons are reportedly working very hard to come to terms with him. He is an instrumental part of this team. I just don't see the Falcons making a mistake like that.

The Falcons are placing a tender on him. We can still lose him but we'll get compensation.

statz (2/22/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (2/22/2008)
Twinblade (2/22/2008)

The Falcons are placing a tender on him. We can still lose him but we'll get compensation.

LINK!