Sixx:A.M.

Headshot

Headshot (2/22/2008)
I was never a Motley Crue or any other 80's butt metal fan but Nikki Sixx has definitely got a good thing going with Sixx:A.M. I just recently started listening to them and bought The Heroin Diaries CD today. I'm impressed.

Butt Metal???? BUTT METAL??????!!!????!?!?!?!?!? WTF??? That's just wrong on too many levels... If you ever saw Crue live back in the day, I can guarantee that you would've been entertained beyond belief. And don't rag on my 80s unless you're gonna rag on Culture Club.

Thank you, that is all.

falconfoozball (2/22/2008)
Headshot (2/22/2008)
I was never a Motley Crue or any other 80's butt metal fan but Nikki Sixx has definitely got a good thing going with Sixx:A.M. I just recently started listening to them and bought The Heroin Diaries CD today. I'm impressed.

Butt Metal???? BUTT METAL??????!!!????!?!?!?!?!? WTF??? That's just wrong on too many levels... If you ever saw Crue live back in the day, I can guarantee that you would've been entertained beyond belief. And don't rag on my 80s unless you're gonna rag on Culture Club.

Thank you, that is all.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of guys dressed like women wearing leather and spandex and no shirts I would go to the tranny bar.

Headshot (2/22/2008)
falconfoozball (2/22/2008)
Headshot (2/22/2008)

Thank you, that is all.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of guys dressed like women wearing leather and spandex and no shirts I would go to the tranny bar.

LOL! :laugh:

You don't have to sleep w/them. Not trying to get you to drop your pants for 'em, just open your mind/ears. :D

Besides, they're all ugly even as trannys... :P