i wish this is just a way to measure DeAngelo Hall

big boss

I am whishin that this is only a way of measuring him. I just cant believe that the best player in our defense is going to be traded. We have a lot of needs and i dont think TD is stupid enough to create another one. Not after the coach and him saud they wanted to keep hall and that he makes the team better. Please let this just be a measurement:unsure:

big boss (2/22/2008)
I am whishin that this is only a way of measuring him. I just cant believe that the best player in our defense is going to be traded. We have a lot of needs and i dont think TD is stupid enough to create another one. Not after the coach and him saud they wanted to keep hall and that he makes the team better. Please let this just be a measurement:unsure:

i understand your pain,but that's out of our hands and further more the more we talk it seems the worst the f.o. gets............

i understand your pain,but that's out of our hands and further more the more we talk it seems the worst the f.o. gets............

It's not a bad decision to let him go now and get something for it if we can't financially meet his needs,and have to let him go next year with nothing in return.It's really whats better for the team at this point than the individual.