What will be acceptable next season...??????

Lord Draakus

I think its reasonable to assume that we are a couple of years off a decent SuperBowl run next season. So has the goal been redefined to be just a winning season? We are definately off the radar as far as being a threat to anyone. After we picked up Chandler years ago I believe it took us 2 years to make our 98 run. Seems like thats the direction we're headed. Does slow and steady really win the race???? Obviously theres more to come during the off-season but is anyone really excited about the future at this point??????

Whats a realistic expectation for next season??????/

Lifes a game U gotta play it while U can!!!!!!!!!!!

brakshere (2/22/2008)
loozianafalcon (2/22/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/22/2008)
Do really think we going to win next year.

Do you ever post anything but 1-liners? Your nickname should be a choice of Jack Benny, Rodney Dangerfield, or Henny Youngman!

You went over half of the ppl's heads with that one...lol

Yeah, I knew I probably went over most people's heads with those comics, BUT they were the kings of one-liners!

Lord Draakus (2/22/2008)
I think its reasonable to assume that we are a couple of years off a decent SuperBowl run next season. So has the goal been redefined to be just a winning season? We are definately off the radar as far as being a threat to anyone. After we picked up Chandler years ago I believe it took us 2 years to make our 98 run. Seems like thats the direction we're headed. Does slow and steady really win the race???? Obviously theres more to come during the off-season but is anyone really excited about the future at this point??????

Whats a realistic expectation for next season??????/

im thinking we will continue to have 1 winning season out of every 5

Lifes a game U gotta play it while U can!!!!!!!!!!!