Contract Extensions Regarding Hall

Falcons Ace

The Falcon Ace (2/22/2008)
I keep on hearing, "Hall is going to demand 100 million" and "Hall is going to want the biggest contract in the league".

Last I checked, extension doesn't mean he wants a new contract for 100 million. He wants an extension, not a new contract.

Give it up man he out of here I hate it but I have finally accepted it.

You know this people are drinking the Jesus Juice. The players are always the villians, never the FO. It was Grady fault for playing hard. Petrino was right for cutting him. Crumpler was a fat out of shape slob who couldn't play anymore after he got cut. Dimwit said Hall didn't fit in future plans, so to make Hall the villian, he must have asked for a record contract.

joremari (2/22/2008)
Farmer (2/22/2008)
We're way past this option. D Hall has had his feelings hurt. He won't be back.

this seems to be the correct answer. So what if the falcons were listening to trade offers. no dhall wants to take his ball and go home. way too sensitive.

Yea, after he was told he doesn't fit into future plans.

I keep hearing all this "its the FO's fault and its Hall's fault and Nanny nanny boo boo" and its just stupid.

We are evidently rebuilding this team from top to bottom. With that being said, there are a great number of things that will be done from a pure business type situation. And it looks like Hall will be one of them.

Hall is going to want a large amount of money and we aren't in a position to give that to him right now. Thats just the way it is. And we need to get something for him before next year. (make sense???)

So quit with all the matyrdom of Hall and all the stupidity about the possible trade. This league is all about business and Hall and the Falcons just don't fit with one another right now.

birdweiserrr (2/22/2008)
Hall doesn't want to play here and he doesn't fit Dimitroff's plans. Time to move on.

if you gonna lie about something, u could at least thought about it first before you posted. dhall stated that he DID WANT TO BE HERE, but when he heard he was being shopped around the nfl, he stated he wants to leave now..GET IT RIGHT..

The Falcon Ace (2/22/2008)
I keep on hearing, "Hall is going to demand 100 million" and "Hall is going to want the biggest contract in the league".

Last I checked, extension doesn't mean he wants a new contract for 100 million. He wants an extension, not a new contract.

A extention is a new contract.

I want to add this, I believe D-Fall is being a jerk for trying to force a team who he KNOWS has financial issues regarding the cap thanks to his buddy MV7 to try and strong arm an extension like this. This after showing absolutely NO leadership skills, self-control, or lack of a better word- class. I don't care if we get 100 TDs thrown on us next season, I'm just tired of these over braggido having self-indulged "me first and only me" athletes who claim they're all for the team when you know it's not the case. He wants to be the next hot ish, that's it. D-Fall runs his mouth on the field and off too much. I'm not for our guys being choir boys at all, but D-Small has gone too far with that attitude of his. After all the fans been through watching this team's recent fall, you'd think he would show up and and play his guts off and make whatever sacrifice he can to help the fans get through this by showing that the guys still here are going to work there butt off and all he did was start fights, take shots at the coach (which I actually can't hate on that one considering) and get his azz burnt by, let me see who got the best of this "shutdown CB"- Roy Williams, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, Kellen Winslow (who I might add is a TE not a WR), Hines Ward, and every rcvr on the Cowgirls squad. I've NEVA, EVA, EVA, EVA seen him shutdown ANYONE. Used to see it with Deion on a regular until they stop throwing his way. Never with D-ALL (about me), NEVER. I say let him go so he can pose with his cars and his pitbulls somewhere else. All those supporting that clown can leave with him. With you guys, its okay to be a no-class jerk as long as you win, so good riddance with that mentality. All the DeAngelos and Bobby Knights can go you know where...:angry: