Hillary, ready on day one?

deathdawg

How do you lose 11 contests in a row and say that "I'm ready on day one?"

She was not prepared for the primary, she is having trouble with her finances, she did not prepare for Obama, she is having trouble with her camp as well as losing super-delegates.

Obama was organized and prepared and has a ground game that is rockin! I think this is a good idea on how he will lead our country.

Pure arrogance? She is clinging to her "day one" blurb for dear life.

Seriously, after I watched bits from the debate late last night and this morning, I was sorry I had decided to skip watching it. I've heard some criticism of Obama's "lack of passion" during the debate, but I don't believe the critics appreciate his ability to stay calm.

etifan (2/22/2008)
Pure arrogance? She is clinging to her "day one" blurb for dear life.

Seriously, after I watched bits from the debate late last night and this morning, I was sorry I had decided to skip watching it. I've heard some criticism of Obama's "lack of passion" during the debate, but I don't believe the critics appreciate his ability to stay calm.

She must have paid a consultant a HUGE fee for the "Ready on day one" line. It might work for your base, but it ain't WINNING anybody new at this point, that's for sure. If Bill was as loyal to her as she's been to that tired rhetoric . . . "Blue Dress" might still be uttered without a smirk in the American lexicon.

holymoses (2/22/2008)

She must have paid a consultant a HUGE fee for the "Ready on day one" line. It might work for your base, but it ain't WINNING anybody new at this point, that's for sure.

You meant "your" in a generic sense, right? Or are you calling me a "dumb, poor, white woman"? :P

holymoses (2/22/2008)

If Bill was as loyal to her as she's been to that tired rhetoric . . . "Blue Dress" might still be uttered without a smirk in the American lexicon.

Aside from reminding me of a cute blue Gap dress I couldn't bear to own anymore during that era, this was a pretty humorous comment.

etifan (2/22/2008)
holymoses (2/22/2008)

She must have paid a consultant a HUGE fee for the "Ready on day one" line. It might work for your base, but it ain't WINNING anybody new at this point, that's for sure.

You meant "your" in a generic sense, right? Or are you calling me a "dumb, poor, white woman"? :P

holymoses (2/22/2008)

If Bill was as loyal to her as she's been to that tired rhetoric . . . "Blue Dress" might still be uttered without a smirk in the American lexicon.

Aside from reminding me of a cute blue Gap dress I couldn't bear to own anymore during that era, this was a pretty humorous comment.

Actually, I meant to say "her" . . . Certainly as written, it was the generic "your", unless it was a Freudian slip. (It wasn't)