HOw many people

I'll be there. I'm a fan of the TEAM.

Let all the people who just go for one player stay home. If we can put a winner on the field, they'll come back and find new heroes.

Direwolf ]

Why not we just take the names of the back of the jerseys and just have numbers. That way we can say go 57 or way to go 82. When that player is cut or release we won't know the difference.

I'd be there for every game if I lived in the area.

My team is my team no matter what happens. I am very excited for the future and the departure of a bunch of vets isnt enough to waver that.

If the city responds to this by turning their back then they can go to ****. The real fans will be at the stadium, buying merchandise and watching from home if necessary.

dchi194 (2/22/2008)
I'd be there for every game if I lived in the area.

My team is my team no matter what happens. I am very excited for the future and the departure of a bunch of vets isnt enough to waver that.

If the city responds to this by turning their back then they can go to ****. The real fans will be at the stadium, buying merchandise and watching from home if necessary.

And how....

little-rascals.jpg

I'll be there...