We probably wouldn't win but 5 games if we traded Hall.

birdweiserrr

hall is the last ray of hope for this team, the best building block on defense. i dont understand these people who want emotionless players who lack passion and drive. sure hall needs to do some more growing up and not have out bursts but hes such a passionate player and wants nothing more than to win. hes by far my favorite player on this team and i hope we never see him go.

grendel (2/22/2008)
twyntefour (2/22/2008)
hall is the last ray of hope for this team, the best building block on defense. i dont understand these people who want emotionless players who lack passion and drive. sure hall needs to do some more growing up and not have out bursts but hes such a passionate player and wants nothing more than to win. hes by far my favorite player on this team and i hope we never see him go.

You don't build a team around a CB. DT? Yeah... Look at the Titans with and without Haynesworth. LB? Maybe... Looks like we're locking up Boley. CB? No. It's a nice to have, not a must have. A good pass rush will make mediocre CB's look great.

I agree with grendel. Yes, we will miss D. Hall, but if we are building what Mike Smith has promoted. We will have a fearsome pass rush that will make mediocre CBs look good. But don't forget that we have Chris Houston, and he is a good corner watch him become great. With D. Irons on the other side, who plays hard on every play he is in. We aren't going to be handicapped, but if he stays it will be great!