About This Whole Staff

formul8or

I'm tired of this rebuilding talk. You can't just use this as an excuse everytime our staff makes a stupid move like not trading Crumpler, potentially trading Hall, and potentially want Matt Ryan.

We had a pretty stout defense last season that just needed a great DT(like Ellis or Dorsey) and to stay off the field more(offense's fault) and we would've been fine in that area. Now we want to trade a top 5 corner, we haven't re-signed Boley yet, there are talks of cutting Milloy, D-Mo and Crocker are leaving, we're hanging on to Brooking...basically our defense is gonna suck next year until some good moves are made. Which of these moves makes some of you so excited about the staff???

A lot of this rebuilding talk is nothing more than posters putting blind faith into the new heads in charge. It happened with Mora. It happened with Petrino. It's happening with Dimitroff and Smith.

Until this staff PROVES something quit giving them credit for dismatling our team.

formul8or (2/22/2008)
I'm tired of this rebuilding talk. You can't just use this as an excuse everytime our staff makes a stupid move like not trading Crumpler, potentially trading Hall, and potentially want Matt Ryan.

We had a pretty stout defense last season that just needed a great DT(like Ellis or Dorsey) and to stay off the field more(offense's fault) and we would've been fine in that area. Now we want to trade a top 5 corner, we haven't re-signed Boley yet, there are talks of cutting Milloy, D-Mo and Crocker are leaving, we're hanging on to Brooking...basically our defense is gonna suck next year until some good moves are made. Which of these moves makes some of you so excited about the staff???

A lot of this rebuilding talk is nothing more than posters putting blind faith into the new heads in charge. It happened with Mora. It happened with Petrino. It's happening with Dimitroff and Smith.

Until this staff PROVES something quit giving them credit for dismatling our team.

How bout you give them time to prove something before running your mouth, jus a thought.

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/22/2008)
petrinoHATER (2/22/2008)
With the loyalty our ownership has shown,not Petrino but Mora and Reeves I would not waste to much time into this current TD and Smith plan of attack.

Blank will dump him and then a new set of goons will step in and have a new idea.

I give them 3 years both of them
Well I give that Thomas dude 1 year he will run away like that dude from last year.

There are 31 teams out there that you can choose to support if this one isn't working for you.

Bear in mind that football is supposed to entertain people. If you're not being entertained, you should probably move on to a team that WILL entertain you.

I assure you, you will not be missed.

Whether you like it or not, the reality of the situation is that we ARE rebuilding (waiting for good ol' Jesse to go crazy and wander out into traffic). You can deal with it or you can move on.

You should also bear in mind that we haven't seen the result of ANY of the moves we've made. We're not even halfway through the offseason yet. We haven't played a single down. We have no idea how this is all going to shake down.

Direwolf

direwolf (2/22/2008)
There are 31 teams out there that you can choose to support if this one isn't working for you.

Direwolf

That's not the case with some of us.....If the Falcons folded tommorrow I wouldn't root for another team.....I would wait until Atlanta got a new team.....I agree with your point though....The threads are getting redundant.....same topics re-hashed over and over again....It's the off-season....what do you expect?

direwolf (2/22/2008)

Bear in mind that football is supposed to entertain people. If you're not being entertained, you should probably move on to a team that WILL entertain you.

I assure you, you will not be missed.

Whether you like it or not, the reality of the situation is that we ARE rebuilding (waiting for good ol' Jesse to go crazy and wander out into traffic). You can deal with it or you can move on.

You should also bear in mind that we haven't seen the result of ANY of the moves we've made. We're not even halfway through the offseason yet. We haven't played a single down. We have no idea how this is all going to shake down.

Direwolf

And you are just one of those posters that sucks off anything we do and it probably makes you feel good to drop lines such as "Go root for another team" and "you won't be missed".

I don't know if you try to hurt feelings or what, but I guess whatever makes you feel better our the mess our office now has us in.

formul8or (2/22/2008)

You will feel a lot better by the end of the 2008 season , and no I'm not saing we will go to the playoffs this year , I do think we will in 2009 , But I believe we will all see that TD and MS were the right chioces .

Cheer up man , we are loaded with the most and best picks in the strongest draft in years and we had the best draft last year , It's looking like It is all coming together IMO. They are gong to do this team right , by starting in the middle . This may be the first time in Falcon history this will ever happen , Great Lines man , which means great news.

Why shouldn't they get some credit for realizing that this team was not going anywhere as currently constructed, and then having the guts to start doing something about it? I would much rather see them do anything than sit on their hands, especially given how utterly pathetic this team looked last year.

formul8or (2/22/2008)

How bout you give them time to prove something before running your mouth, jus a thought.

Why don't you give them time to prove something before giving them credit for anything, just a thought.

I give the credit for coming in and making changes and jus cause they aint popular dont mean they aint right. Only time will tell, but you throwin them under the bus in the offseason is jus dumb.

I give the credit for coming in and making changes and jus cause they aint popular dont mean they aint right. Only time will tell, but you throwin them under the bus in the offseason is jus dumb.

All I've said is quit giving them credit and putting full faith in them just because they're our new staff. We don't have to suck off everyone that has to do with the Falcons in the front office.

And you are just one of those posters that sucks off anything we do and it probably makes you feel good to drop lines such as "Go root for another team" and "you won't be missed".

I don't know if you try to hurt feelings or what, but I guess whatever makes you feel better our the mess our office now has us in.

Clearly you haven't read much of what I've said over the years. I've been very critical of the team when I've felt that they deserve criticism.

What I DON'T do is complain incessantly and start endless threads for the sole purpose of venting about things when we don't know what the outcome will be.

It really doesn't make me feel good to tell people to stop rooting for my favorite team. I want them to have as many fans as possible. I just think that being a fan means that you SUPPORT the team even if you don't AGREE with what they do and I also think it means being optimistic and hopeful for the future rather than griping all the time. Apparently you have a different feeling for that and that's certainly your right. I just don't think it's cool to bombard other people with negativity and pessimism, especially before we know anything for certain.

Direwolf

Don Solo (2/22/2008)
Why shouldn't they get some credit for realizing that this team was not going anywhere as currently constructed, and then having the guts to start doing something about it? I would much rather see them do anything than sit on their hands, especially given how utterly pathetic this team looked last year.

WOW! Now I like that!

Don Solo (2/22/2008)

Thats wut i was saying to

Clearly you haven't read much of what I've said over the years. I've been very critical of the team when I've felt that they deserve criticism.

What I DON'T do is complain incessantly and start endless threads for the sole purpose of venting about things when we don't know what the outcome will be.

It really doesn't make me feel good to tell people to stop rooting for my favorite team. I want them to have as many fans as possible. I just think that being a fan means that you SUPPORT the team even if you don't AGREE with what they do and I also think it means being optimistic and hopeful for the future rather than griping all the time. Apparently you have a different feeling for that and that's certainly your right. I just don't think it's cool to bombard other people with negativity and pessimism, especially before we know anything for certain.

Direwolf

It also isn't helping to bombard everyone with trying to be positive about every move we make. It just causes more disappointment in the end. Everyone was looking very forward to last season(before all this Vick ruling and Petrino) and then we played the Vikings and reality hit back hard.

Now it's great to root for the team and everything, but to support the head honchos in anything they do when they don't return support in keeping fan favorites or getting wins is just not right to me. We'll see what direction we go but I ask to not put all your eggs in our 'rebuilding' basket and think they will hatch just yet.

petrinoHATER (2/22/2008)
With the loyalty our ownership has shown,not Petrino but Mora and Reeves I would not waste to much time into this current TD and Smith plan of attack.

Blank will dump him and then a new set of goons will step in and have a new idea.

Please find another board to post on. You are getting closer to TROLL status w/ me.

formul8or (2/22/2008)

Direwolf

It also isn't helping to bombard everyone with trying to be positive about every move we make. It just causes more disappointment in the end. Everyone was looking very forward to last season(before all this Vick ruling and Petrino) and then we played the Vikings and reality hit back hard.

Now it's great to root for the team and everything, but to support the head honchos in anything they do when they don't return support in keeping fan favorites or getting wins is just not right to me. We'll see what direction we go but I ask to not put all your eggs in our 'rebuilding' basket and think they will hatch just yet.

That's got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board. ( I know that's not saying much...but) If compaines kept "fan/employee" favorites that are not productive or can not live up to the money they were being paid, most companies would go out of business while they are "keeping" the favorites happy. Then what????