Hall

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/22/2008)
Falcons letting teams know that D-Hall is available.

Dallas Cowboys,New York Giants, and Washington Redskins could be competiting for D-Hall.

Hall wants to be back but not without an Contract Extension.

Why would the Cowboys, with 2 good corners, want Hall?

Because of Henry's age?

scott hartley (2/22/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/22/2008)
They are about to talk about Hall on ESPN COLD PIZZA they said is the team tired of him stay tuned

****, I would watch it but I'm afraid I might have to see skip bayless and he will infect my brain with bull crap.

Henry is not good and Newman is over-rated.

ki45toryu (2/22/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/22/2008)
Falcons letting teams know that D-Hall is available.

Dallas Cowboys,New York Giants, and Washington Redskins could be competiting for D-Hall.

Hall wants to be back but not without an Contract Extension.

Why would the Cowboys, with 2 good corners, want Hall?

Because of Henry's age?

Don't know maybe because he is the best CB in the NFL.

scott hartley (2/22/2008)
They are about to talk about Hall on ESPN COLD PIZZA they said is the team tired of him stay tuned

****, I would watch it but I'm afraid I might have to see skip bayless and he will infect my brain with bull crap.

Love it Scott!! Everytime I listen to that guy, I have to take a couple of xanax. He is the most annoying individual i have ever heard.

woodstockfan (2/22/2008)

Love it Scott!! Everytime I listen to that guy, I have to take a couple of xanax. He is the most annoying individual i have ever heard.

I can't believe Skip actually said that Vince Young and Jay Cutler are more clutch then Tom Brady and Peyton Manning when the game is on the line.

geraldg (2/22/2008)
They cut short of saying TD wants him out of Atlanta.

He wants Hall out but wants Brooking to stay. What's wrong with this picture?

The only thing TD has done right since getting this job is call tails during a coin flip.

geraldg (2/22/2008)
They cut short of saying TD wants him out of Atlanta.

He wants Hall out but wants Brooking to stay. What's wrong with this picture?

Uhhh no one else wants Brooking and If you look at his salary you would think he was better than Brian Urlacher. Why wouldn't he want to stay? Even if EVERYONE hated him he would still be laughing all the way to the bank.

Dallas with both their first rounders would peak my interest. Washington and NYG are going to have to come with something more than just their firsts.

If we're seriously moving to a cover two, how about D Hall for Laron Landry? Won't happen, but just throwing it out there.

This team cannot afford to lose DeAngelo. DeAngelo is still 24...LET ME REPEAT....24 YEARS OLD. This team cannot afford to let him go. Sign him long term and use him as a key player to rebuild around. He is one of the few faces of the franchise that people can identified with and give the fans some hope. Get rid of him and who do you got?

jdu00743 (2/22/2008)
What all picks do the Redskins have??

Personally, I think from a talent standpoint, DeAngelo is worth both of Dallas' first round picks...However, I don't think we'll get them.

Wouldn't that be sweet, though?

5 picks in the first 1.5 rounds of the draft!

**** no we dont have the cap room to deal with that and address enough to compete now.

We would be the CFL team of the NFL.