Barack Obama is the new Vanilla Ice

popcornplaya

THAT's what you got? Hours and hours of Obama speeches since 2004 and you have two lines from a guy who works with his campaign and actually GAVE him the lines?

Obama is unusual in that he actually writes MOST of his own stuff, including two books and the entire 2004 convention speech.

JESUS FREAKIN CHRIST!!!! A HOLES like you voted for a guy who not only never wrote a word of his speeches, BUT COULDN'T EVEN READ THEM!

This is getting boring.

Any chance you could post something positive about your OWN candidate?

Oh yeah, you hate him too.

I refuse to vote for a Muslim, sorry, but I love my country. I don't want a terrorist running it. And if you'll note I didn't produce that video. TMZ did. But, if you watched when Hillary questioned him about it he avoided the question multiple times and changed the subject. I voted for Huckabee, someone that actually has morals and believes in the principles that this country was founded upon.

Vote for Obama if you want, but when your power goes out, don't blame me. One of his orders of business is eliminating coal-fired power. Not sure if he realizes that 62% of the US's power across the grid comes from coal-fired plants. and he wants to pull the troops out of Iraq. Ask any of the troops that have actually served and they'll tell you that it's a mistake. I can't wait until we start fighting the war on terror on our own soil. We'll see what this country is made of then, and it'll get rid of a lot of the pacifists that are out there listening to these pretty messages from a chain-smoking #####. Of course that's assuming he even makes it to the White House in January before someone assassinates him. I'm taking him in the death pool if he's the democratic candidate. Because like it or not, there will be a lot of pissed off people that do not want him to take office. I could care one way or the other to be honest, because I know that 99% of the glammed up crap he's selling will never happen, he's doing it for votes from the younger population that is easily brainwashed. I just want to see what everyone will do when he goes pulling out the troops and the war moves from there to here.

popcornplaya (2/22/2008)
I refuse to vote for a Muslim, sorry, but I love my country. I don't want a terrorist running it. And if you'll note I didn't produce that video. TMZ did. But, if you watched when Hillary questioned him about it he avoided the question multiple times and changed the subject. I voted for Huckabee, someone that actually has morals and believes in the principles that this country was founded upon.

Vote for Obama if you want, but when your power goes out, don't blame me. One of his orders of business is eliminating coal-fired power. Not sure if he realizes that 62% of the US's power across the grid comes from coal-fired plants. and he wants to pull the troops out of Iraq. Ask any of the troops that have actually served and they'll tell you that it's a mistake. I can't wait until we start fighting the war on terror on our own soil. We'll see what this country is made of then, and it'll get rid of a lot of the pacifists that are out there listening to these pretty messages from a chain-smoking #####. Of course that's assuming he even makes it to the White House in January before someone assassinates him. I'm taking him in the death pool if he's the democratic candidate. Because like it or not, there will be a lot of pissed off people that do not want him to take office. I could care one way or the other to be honest, because I know that 99% of the glammed up crap he's selling will never happen, he's doing it for votes from the younger population that is easily brainwashed. I just want to see what everyone will do when he goes pulling out the troops and the war moves from there to here.

Alright this guy is clearly Falconmania77 under a new name..Or perhaps a fool trying to make conservatives look bad..There is many reasons not to vote for Obama without all the garbage you are spewing..

popcornplaya (2/22/2008)

I PRESENT TO YOU . . . A "CONSERVATIVE"

Be proud . . . be very proud.

savwboy savwboy (2/22/2008)
popcornplaya (2/22/2008)

Alright this guy is clearly Falconmania77 under a new name..Or perhaps a fool trying to make conservatives look bad..There is many reasons not to vote for Obama without all the garbage you are spewing..

**** Sawboy . . . There you go and have to come back from the edge of the extreme abyss. Thanks for ruining my fun.

Note that I put the quotation marks around "Conservative".

Can't blame a guy for trying.

holymoses (2/22/2008)
popcornplaya (2/22/2008)

Please..This guy is one of your ilk trying to stir the pot..Put down the wide brush would you?:Wow:

I PRESENT TO YOU . . . A "CONSERVATIVE"

Be proud . . . be very proud.

popcornplaya (2/22/2008)

Haha right... you do know that Obama is a Christian, right? He just doesn't shove it in everyones faces like Huckabee.

And if all of the troops think its a mistake to pull out of Iraq, why is it that the two candidates on either party that they gave the most money to was Obama and Ron Paul, the two anti-war candidates?

popcornplaya (2/22/2008)

Great points here. Aren't these the same POS liberals that complained how Bush Sr. didn't finish the job over there in 1991? Now they want to pull out before the job is finished again? Hypocrite POSs. Fight them here or over there, they can decide.

popcornplaya (2/22/2008)

Down with bigotry, hate and intolerance;those characteristics only lead to crime and violence. The Republican party is polluted with a hatred that is dark, they have led a war on our planet by sleeping on the global warming issue... We have seen so many scandals with this party in particular, as I am sure more will be revealed when we take over in January.

We are seeing that everyday voting Republicans have seen the light, that is why John McCain is their nominee. They are sick and tired of hate mongering extremists in their party who get on radio and tv and scream hatred and fear. Unfortunately many of them are still spellbound by the fear tactics of recent years. But enough have awakened from their sleep to give Dems a landslide victory in November.

OBAMA '08

VH (2/22/2008)

Great points here. Aren't these the same POS liberals that complained how Bush Sr. didn't finish the job over there in 1991? Now they want to pull out before the job is finished again? Hypocrite POSs. Fight them here or over there, they can decide.

Right, so nobody is going to attack us in the US because we are fighting a bunch of sectarian violence in Iraq? We arent crippling anybodies ability to attack us. The 9/11 attacks cost something like 500,000$ to coordinate. Thats pocket change to these terrorist groups.

How does that make us any safer? You cant stop terrorism because terrorism is a tactic, not a group of people. So you have to ask yourself, who hates us? Well, the entire middle east, the majority of central and south america, northern africa, russians, the chinese, north korea. Do you suggest we go to war with all of them? Thats the only way you would be making us any safer from terrorism.

Let's be clear here. Bush Sr. invaded Iraq to push back an offesnive against Kuwait. He didn't 'finish the job' because he knew how catastrophic Iraq would be if not held together in some manner.

Iraq is unrelated to 9/11, and 'finishing the job' would not have kept 9/11 from happening.

eatcorn (2/22/2008)
Let's be clear here. Bush Sr. invaded Iraq to push back an offesnive against Kuwait. He didn't 'finish the job' because he knew how catastrophic Iraq would be if not held together in some manner.

"Trying to eliminate Saddam...would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible.... We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq.... there was no viable "exit strategy" we could see, violating another of our principles. Furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-Cold War world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the United Nations' mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression that we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land."

GEORGE H W BUSH

thesouphead (2/22/2008)
eatcorn (2/22/2008)

"Trying to eliminate Saddam...would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible.... We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq.... there was no viable "exit strategy" we could see, violating another of our principles. Furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-Cold War world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the United Nations' mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression that we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land."

GEORGE H W BUSH

Smart guy.

will someone explain to me the "fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here" theory? i fail to see any reasonable argument that fighting in Iraq somehow prevents terrorists from plotting and attacking the US. it's a serious fallacy in logic and a completely fabricated and erroneous false dilemma. what- is Iraq a bugzapper and terrorists are like moths who just can't resist it? Between 9/11 and March of 2002, were we "fighting them over here"? it seriously bothers me that people believe obvious BULL ##### like this, even so many years now after the fact. is it the fact that there hasn't been another terror attack since 9/11? am i just forgetting that there were terrorist attacks on the US like every other week before we invaded Iraq?

and you do realize all the people fighting in Iraq are not "al-qaeda terrorists", right?

XLDenaliReturns (2/22/2008)
will someone explain to me the "fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here" theory? i fail to see any reasonable argument that fighting in Iraq somehow prevents terrorists from plotting and attacking the US. it's a serious fallacy in logic and a completely fabricated and erroneous false dilemma. what- is Iraq a bugzapper and terrorists are like moths who just can't resist it? Between 9/11 and March of 2002, were we "fighting them over here"? it seriously bothers me that people believe obvious BULL ##### like this, even so many years now after the fact. is it the fact that there hasn't been another terror attack since 9/11? am i just forgetting that there were terrorist attacks on the US like every other week before we invaded Iraq?

and you do realize all the people fighting in Iraq are not "al-qaeda terrorists", right?

This thread will now die.

don't forget to mention that "fighting them over there" has resulted in more loss of American life than we lost "over here" on 9/11.

and there have been terrorist attacks in the US since then.......2 of which attacks were done by kids......and 40 or so were killed.

thesouphead (2/22/2008)

don't forget to mention that "fighting them over there" has resulted in more loss of American life than we lost "over here" on 9/11.

and there have been terrorist attacks in the US since then.......2 of which attacks were done by kids......and 40 or so were killed.

shhhhh... it's only terrorism if they're arab muslims. everybody knows that.