Post about the Past

Falconfan4197

To be a true fan you would endure the losing along with the winning.

It is hard to move on from to the future without remembering the past.

The Joy of winning would not feel so good if you have never experienced the pain of losing.

That is why we have record books. We like to cheer on those who can achieve what no one has ever achieved before.

I personally like hearing about the years that we did not quite make it the whole way.

When people post stats of prior years, I enjoy reading them. Until i read certain posts saying stop living in the past.

If you take out the past... The sports world has nothing to talk about.

That is why these boards are made right. To have conversations and spread ideas.

Just like in fight club when Tyler pulls that gun on the dude behind the gas

station. He tells unless you are on your way to becoming a veterinarian in 6 weeks I'm gonna kill you.

He then tells Edward Nortons character that that dude will have the best meal he's ever had the next morning. It will be his best day ever.

Our first championship will taste so much sweeter than anyone elses could because of how many seasons we've watched die..All the years of losing will make us much more grateful winners.

rock (2/21/2008)
Just like in fight club when Tyler pulls that gun on the dude behind the gas

station. He tells unless you are on your way to becoming a veterinarian in 6 weeks I'm gonna kill you.

He then tells Edward Nortons character that that dude will have the best meal he's ever had the next morning. It will be his best day ever.

Our first championship will taste so much sweeter than anyone elses could because of how many seasons we've watched die..All the years of losing will make us much more grateful winners.

exactly my point