Free Agent

Guest JBopper

Legion (2/21/2008)
bigpoon (2/21/2008)
most have been tagged,the others are waiting to be either released or better yet see what their team is offering to stay????????

Lance Briggs

?maybe legion but who knows.with all the drama surrounding the necleus some plays may not want a owner who get trade or let go of good vets for all rookies????????

Guest JBopper
bigpoon (2/21/2008)
Legion (2/21/2008)
bigpoon (2/21/2008)
most have been tagged,the others are waiting to be either released or better yet see what their team is offering to stay????????

Lance Briggs

?maybe legion but who knows.with all the drama surrounding the necleus some plays may not want a owner who get trade or let go of good vets for all rookies????????

Lance will make some team more dangerous that is a fact.

JBopper (2/21/2008)
It is a **** shame we could`nt bring Briggs and Urlacher here with Boley.That would be cool.Can you say NFL leaders in sacks.

LMFAO!!! If someone told me this happened I'd probably have a stroke...nah! I'd just be very excited. Especially if they traded for Ed Reed to play behind Hall and Houston and next to J. Will.

Guest JBopper
Legion (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)
It is a **** shame we could`nt bring Briggs and Urlacher here with Boley.That would be cool.Can you say NFL leaders in sacks.

LMFAO!!! If someone told me this happened I'd probably have a stroke...nah! I'd just be very excited. Especially if they traded for Ed Reed to play behind Hall and Houston and next to J. Will.

That is like saying D Hall and Champ Bailey in the same backfield.Wish in one hand crap in the other which one fills up quicker?Can always dream.

JBopper (2/21/2008)
Legion (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)

That is like saying D Hall and Champ Bailey in the same backfield.Wish in one hand crap in the other which one fills up quicker?Can always dream.

Yeah. Well, with your LB corps and my defensive backfield...we'd run stuff in the NFL!!

Guest JBopper
Legion (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)
Legion (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)

Yeah. Well, with your LB corps and my defensive backfield...we'd run stuff in the NFL!!

For years to come