WHAT WILL THE FALCONS DO???

Stoney

I hope not. Every other organization in ATL is doing something to better there team so far EXCEPT the Falcons. I know its early but ****.. after a horrible season last year and the hiring of a no-name coach, I would think they would do alittle something to reasure the fans that they arent completly crazy...

REV.2000 (2/21/2008)
bigpoon (2/21/2008)
from the sound of crumpler it's going to be a long while before we make any key moves.......

GM TD IS GOING BY HIS TIME TABLE ........... NOT OURS ....... JUST HANG IN THERE...:)

yeah i know,but it's getting down to crunch time and most talks have already started,maybe not inked,but started..........

JBopper (2/21/2008)
I believe TD will sign at least 2 top free agents and draft Long or Dorsey first.We need to be patient and have faith.

2 top free agents? Come on!!!!!!!! We dont need to be spending money on top guys. Mid-tier guys are the way to go this year. Just because we have some cap space does not mean we will use it all this year.

drews (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)
I believe TD will sign at least 2 top free agents and draft Long or Dorsey first.We need to be patient and have faith.

2 top free agents? Come on!!!!!!!! We dont need to be spending money on top guys. Mid-tier guys are the way to go this year. Just because we have some cap space does not mean we will use it all this year.

Something needs to happen.

drews (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)

a fan that has sense--

drews (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)

a fan that has sense--