I GUARANTEE WE DRAFT MCFADDEN IF HE IS AVAILIABLE

Jeffrey Olney

Jeffrey Olney (2/21/2008)
I THINK WE NEED HIM TO TURN THE TEAM AROUND IF WE TAKE HIM WE WILL TAKE A QB IN THE 2ND LIKE FLACCO HENNE OR WOODSON AND WE WOULD HAVE A SOLID OFFENSE FOR YEARS TO COME.

I know many people disagree with me, but I say if he's available you draft him. This all depends on the coin toss which is supposed to be tommorow or Friday, they said it may change though. I think if the Falcons end up 3rd in the draft and Mcfadden is there for the taking it would be a serious mistake with the Falcons fan base to not take him, let me put it that way. Mike Smith has already said "We are gonna run the ball, and we are gonna stop the run" in one of his first interviews. We shall see, it's gonna be interesting.:unsure:

GRADY JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So many falcon fans are way over their heads if they think the falcons will not look at McFadden, He has a way better chance to become a falcon then Dorsey..Ellis is clearly not worthy of the top 3 (Assuming we win the coin toss) Jake Long will be a RT in the nfl...McFadden to the falcons is the most realistic thing right now. But of course people will use the whole "bar" fight against McFadden. Because it seems he can't be human as human fights.

halsey (2/21/2008)
Yeah, pretty much all the 12 year olds want him. If the Falcons take a bar fighting RB who's so similar to Norwood however, they will deserve to keep being the same ole Falcons.

Most NFL players are violent, or did you know that its a violent sport. How is he like Norwood...besides that he plays RB and makes big plays. No I'd rather not have him come here, but not for those reasons. Will he be a good player on Madden? I'm sure, will he be the best for the Falcons? No, but anyone is better than Ryan.

Twinblade (2/21/2008)
So many falcon fans are way over their heads if they think the falcons will not look at McFadden, He has a way better chance to become a falcon then Dorsey..Ellis is clearly not worthy of the top 3 (Assuming we win the coin toss) Jake Long will be a RT in the nfl...McFadden to the falcons is the most realistic thing right now. But of course people will use the whole "bar" fight against McFadden. Because it seems he can't be human as human fights.

if they didn't look at EVERYONE they would be doing a disservice to the team and the fans

Jeffrey Olney (2/21/2008)
I THINK WE NEED HIM TO TURN THE TEAM AROUND IF WE TAKE HIM WE WILL TAKE A QB IN THE 2ND LIKE FLACCO HENNE OR WOODSON AND WE WOULD HAVE A SOLID OFFENSE FOR YEARS TO COME.
First of all, Who is going to block for him, second of all, since we really don't have anyone to block for him, what are we suppossed to do with him once he gets hurt? He will get hurt. I hope to God we don't draft a rb in the first round. Build the trenches then worry about the running backs. I am not saying we shouldn't draft a rb, I just don't want to see it happen in the firstr round. GO FALCONS!!!

If McFadden can play DT I am all for it. j/k

But seriously, I would hate absolutely hate that draft. IMO the way to rebuild is defense first. There are way too many holes on the defensive side of the ball to even compete in the league. The offense would need to put-up 50 points a game just to have a chance. And while McFadden will probably be a great RB, he won't get anywhere unless the O-line is finally addressed. And I don't think Woodsen is the answer...and my prediction is he falls deep into the second round, if not the third. Will a team take him earlier? Maybe, but I see him being "that quarterback" that you see every draft fall much further than people expect.

Although I would love to have McFadden on the team, I don't think we will take him even if he is available. I expect Atlanta to take one of these (3) Dorsey, Jake Long, Chris Long.

There are alot of RunningBacks coming out....McFadden Ark, Mendenhall Ill, Forsett Cal, Forte Tulane, Rice Rutgers, and Stewart Ore. Georgia's Thomas Brown is a decent back also, but below the previous 6.

I think all 7 of these will have successful NFL careers. We can pick up a good back in the 2nd round. All of these, besides Brown, will be gone by the start of the 3rd round.

We need to get our RB in the 2nd round....