a possible scene

A-Town Stomp

It seems like Dimitroff is trying to get another 1st rounder cause BLANK IS SMITTEN OVER RYAN. He put a 1st round tender on Boley and suggested a trade w D Hall. Reason is he probably has it figured that he can get a franchise lineman and a franchise quarterback in the first round.

Several sceineros: Draft Matt Ryan with the first pick then draft an lineman with the other 1st round pick such as Otah, Clady, etc.

Or he is acting like he's so interested in Flacco, and Paul Smith to stir things up setting up private workouts at Flowery Branch. So teams are interested in them making them believe Ryan is not worth a first rounder making his value drop. So he picks Long, Dorsey, or Ellis with the first pick then hope that Ryan lands on their other 1st round pick. Like the Browns did last year with Brady Quinn. They got Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn. If Ryan is availiable on our other 1st round pick, Dimitroff will not hestitate to snatch him up.

I'm thinking if Grady Jackson comes back, Dimitroff is probably not going to think that a DT is a priority this year and will make it a priority next year. Instead draft a OL and a franchise QB in the 1st round.

OK I am confused with all of your maniac scenerios(haha JK:w00t:...not really:w00t: ). But, DT is a major priority this year. Babs is a backup, Lewis is coming off major surgery, and Stanley is.....wait who is Stanley? A DT has to be chosen. Whether it is Dorsey, Ellis, Sims, Moore, or whoever. DT IS a priority.

A-Town Stomp (2/21/2008)
It seems like Dimitroff is trying to get another 1st rounder cause BLANK IS SMITTEN OVER RYAN. He put a 1st round tender on Boley and suggested a trade w D Hall. Reason is he probably has it figured that he can get a franchise lineman and a franchise quarterback in the first round.

Several sceineros: Draft Matt Ryan with the first pick then draft an lineman with the other 1st round pick such as Otah, Clady, etc.

Or he is acting like he's so interested in Flacco, and Paul Smith to stir things up setting up private workouts at Flowery Branch. So teams are interested in them making them believe Ryan is not worth a first rounder making his value drop. So he picks Long, Dorsey, or Ellis with the first pick then hope that Ryan lands on their other 1st round pick. Like the Browns did last year with Brady Quinn. They got Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn. If Ryan is availiable on our other 1st round pick, Dimitroff will not hestitate to snatch him up.

I'm thinking if Grady Jackson comes back, Dimitroff is probably not going to think that a DT is a priority this year and will make it a priority next year. Instead draft a OL and a franchise QB in the 1st round.

I think we could do that as far as getting a lineman and a QB in the first round if Ryan or Brohm falls. Cleveland didn't hope Quinn would be around. They like everyone else thought he would be long gone..It was only by luck that he fell that far and they were able to trade back up...If we do that I hope its the lineman early and then see what happens with the QB's...As far as trading to get back in the first I would hope it would be more along the lines og what we did with Indy to move up for Jenkins...We traded an early 2nd rounder and a extra 4th I think...I don't want to give up Boley or Hall...they are 2 of our best players...It would set us back more than help us...I wouldn't want to do what Cleveland did either which was trade away the next years first rounder and then some....we have far too many holes to be giving picks away....and with possibly a rookie QB or the QB's we have next years first rounder might be pretty high too