We are a divided fan base.

sandman

sandman (2/21/2008)
The fans that like hall hates Brooking, and the Brooking lover hate Hall.

and we know who we are.

I haven't seen any other board like this.

"sad"

Oh, it's worse than that.

Those that love them some Vick, also love Hall. Those same people hate Brooking.

These are sweeping generalizations but is true, in general.

Here is what I think:

Vick was a decent QB (great runner, average passer). Hall is a selfish player but he is one of the most talented we have on D. Not sure he is worth the money will get though. Brooking is a better WLB than he is a MLB. But overall, he is a decent LB....not great, nor does he suck. Not sure he is worth a big contract but hope he restructures and stays around for less money.

See how easy it is to be objective. All it takes is an opinion without an agenda.

sandman (2/21/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/21/2008)
Have you visited anymore boards?
"yes" and they do disagree,but its not that,if you don't like my guy,

then I want like yours.

Yeah I see what you mean, but this message board doesn't speak for the whole fan base. There are a lot of trolls on here and a lot of people with agendas on here. But I still wouldn't say we have the worst fans our fans are like most teams who has had a bad season. If we win then the board will be a happier place of course you still will have people complaining but just ignore them.

sandman (2/21/2008)

and we know who we are.

"sad"

It is sad. I blame the losing. Not just occaisional disappointments. I mean industrial sized losing. This franchise has set a new standard for inconsistency and poor decisions. The Steelers had a run of 40 years without making it to the playoffs.....40 years! Yet, if you ask any serious football fan, they would not hessitate to mention that the Falcons are the worst.

It is enough to drive you crazy.......and it has. The fanbase is polarized and hateful. There is only one solution.....the Falcons must win and they must do it consistently for the next three decades.

It is as simple as that.

sandman (2/21/2008)

and we know who we are.

"sad"

COME KICK OFF .... WE'LL BE TOGETHER .... DO YOU THINK THE PLAYERS ALL LOVE EACH OTHER ..... NO THEY DON'T ...... BUT KICK-OFF TIME ..... THEY ARE TOGETHER. WE ARE THE SAME WAY.............:)

ghoticov (2/21/2008)

Those that love them some Vick, also love Hall. Those same people hate Brooking.

BOY ..... MIKE VICK IS DOING A NUMBER INSIDE YOUR HEAD, (work on him Mike) HE'S RUNNING YOU NUTS ....... BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION ... I LIKE MIKE ... AND I LIKE BROOKING TOO. YOU CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT CAN YOU ..... TOO BAD:angry:

Guest JBopper
ty down (2/21/2008)
JBopper (2/21/2008)
We need to rally behind who is here next year.

Best post by far! And to add who are we? We are Falcons!!!

Come on people we cheer for the same team and have different opinions. Lets have a little faith in our team and front office.

Thanks for prop.Falcons Forever regardless who is on the team.

REV.2000 (2/21/2008)
ghoticov (2/21/2008)

BOY ..... MIKE VICK IS DOING A NUMBER INSIDE YOUR HEAD, (work on him Mike) HE'S RUNNING YOU NUTS ....... BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION ... I LIKE MIKE ... AND I LIKE BROOKING TOO. YOU CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT CAN YOU ..... TOO BAD:angry:

Do you know what a sweeping generalization is? My guess is, you don't.