What we should have done with Alge...

somecut8

Since everyone wanted to trade him instead of just allowing him to be released into the FA, and most people here hate DeAngelo Hall, what we should have done is traded Alge to the Titans for PacMan Jones. Then we could have gotten rid of Hall and have a cheap replacement. We'd pay less for a top 10 CB and we wouldn't have to see "MeAngelo" whining and getting 50 yard penalties each game.

grendel (2/21/2008)
Are you sure we shouldn't have switched him and Jamaal Anderson, so Anderson plays TE and Alge plays DE?

Well, we'd still have MeAngelo Hall on the team and without a replacement. If we would have traded Alge for PacMan Jones, that would give us a replacement for our selfish corner.

grendel (2/21/2008)
somecut8 (2/21/2008)
grendel (2/21/2008)
Are you sure we shouldn't have switched him and Jamaal Anderson, so Anderson plays TE and Alge plays DE?

Well, we'd still have MeAngelo Hall on the team and without a replacement. If we would have traded Alge for PacMan Jones, that would give us a replacement for our selfish corner.

Cocaine's a helluva drug

Never tried it.

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
grendel (2/21/2008)
somecut8 (2/21/2008)
grendel (2/21/2008)

Cocaine's a helluva drug

I never will

Never tried it.

Absolute (2/21/2008)
Why? So Pacman can make it rain in the strip clubs? You'd rather have that than #21? Please tell me this is sarcasm. LOL!

Well since nobody here likes MeAngelo and we need a replacement for him when he gets traded or released, and since Asante Samuel costs too much, we can just bring in PacMan Jones.

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
Absolute (2/21/2008)
Why? So Pacman can make it rain in the strip clubs? You'd rather have that than #21? Please tell me this is sarcasm. LOL!

Well since nobody here likes MeAngelo and we need a replacement for him when he gets traded or released, and since Asante Samuel costs too much, we can just bring in PacMan Jones.

One more time who **** is Meangelo

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
Absolute (2/21/2008)

LMAO...PAC MAN "MAKE IT RAIN" JONES OVER DHALL.....LMAO.....snd D/hall is my favorite nfl player,,,,not all of us hate him....and those dat do..lol@ dem..bcuz dhall is staying

chuck277 (2/21/2008)
That's what we need, Pacman rolling to all of ATL's fine strip club establishments on a hourly basis... He should buy some property near Cheshire Bridge Road so everything would be walking distance for him...:D

At least Pacman Jones wouldn't single handedly lose half our games for us and make us overdraft our bank account.

**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (2/21/2008)
somecut8 (2/21/2008)
Absolute (2/21/2008)

LMAO...PAC MAN "MAKE IT RAIN" JONES OVER DHALL.....LMAO.....snd D/hall is my favorite nfl player,,,,not all of us hate him....and those dat do..lol@ dem..bcuz dhall is staying

Well since nobody here besides you likes Me-Hall, getting PacMan Jones would be a great replacement.

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
Since everyone wanted to trade him instead of just allowing him to be released into the FA, and most people here hate DeAngelo Hall, what we should have done is traded Alge to the Titans for PacMan Jones. Then we could have gotten rid of Hall and have a cheap replacement. We'd pay less for a top 10 CB and we wouldn't have to see "MeAngelo" whining and getting 50 yard penalties each game.

Your nuts.

chuck277 (2/21/2008)
He's not even technically reinstated in the NFL as of yet... I'd love to be a fly on that wall when he's talking to Goddell...

Well when he does, we should straight up trade "Me-Hall" for Pacman Jones, since we can't trade Alge Crumpler any more.

stumpjumper (2/21/2008)
Pacman's already been in trouble in Atlanta before, even while he's at Tennessee...this just gives him a shorter drive to the strip clubs.

At least he doesn't cost us 70 yard penalties and singlehanded lose games for us. I haven't seen PacMan Jones try to steal interceptions from his own teammates.

ATL4ever (2/21/2008)

Your nuts.

I'm just finding a solution for getting rid of "MeAngelo." Since everybody here wants to drive him out of Atlanta, we need a replacement. PacMan Jones is that replacement.

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
chuck277 (2/21/2008)
That's what we need, Pacman rolling to all of ATL's fine strip club establishments on a hourly basis... He should buy some property near Cheshire Bridge Road so everything would be walking distance for him...:D

At least Pacman Jones wouldn't single handedly lose half our games for us and make us overdraft our bank account.

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
Absolute (2/21/2008)

Well since nobody here besides you likes Me-Hall, getting PacMan Jones would be a great replacement.

No, he'd just get suspended again.

stumpjumper (2/21/2008)
I know you would like a replacement, but instead of that trade lets just put up a scarecrow in the back field, or get a lemur to jump on the ball carriers back. Either way we got someone just as effective as a suspended player or someone who can get us massive holding penalties either way :D

Pacman Jones is supposed to get reinstated soon so I don't know what all the suspension talk is about. Shawn Merriman got suspended once and I don't see him getting suspended again.

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
chuck277 (2/21/2008)

LOL if your talking about the CAR game you mistaken..he held S. Smith to 1 catch for 10 yrds.....and the guys from ESPN even said that that Dhals bump was legal...and that the refs need to let them play.

My apologies if I'm coming off roughly with you. I just don't see Pacman making any effort at reformation, he's been in and out of trouble for quite some time, and likely will be in the future as well. I'm just too wary to give him a chance here in Atlanta, there is way too much temptation for him here.

somecut8 (2/21/2008)
chuck277 (2/21/2008)

LOL if your talking about the CAR game you mistaken..he held S. Smith to 1 catch for 10 yrds.....and the guys from ESPN even said that that Dhals bump was legal...and that the refs need to let them play.

"Me-Hall" shouldn't even have put himself in that situation to draw questionable fouls. But since he's such a selfish player and only cared about his feud with S. Smith, what else is there to expect.

stumpjumper (2/21/2008)
My apologies if I'm coming off roughly with you. I just don't see Pacman making any effort at reformation, he's been in and out of trouble for quite some time, and likely will be in the future as well. I'm just too wary to give him a chance here in Atlanta, there is way too much temptation for him here.

Don't worry about it. It's "MeAngelo" you should be worrying about. He's a cancer to this team.

I'm not entirely thrilled with Deanglo too with his locker room antics. I'm also wondering if Atlanta will be switching to the Cover 2 defense, in which case a Man to Man corner like Hall would be a useless waste of cap space if I understood everything about it correctly. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just don't flame :)