Falcons to bring in QB Paul Smith for a workout after the combine!!

67camaro

I tried to tell everyone the other day that the Falcons are extremely interested in Smith. Everyone just kept saying they would rather have Johnson or Dixon. If they knew anything about football, they would know that Paul SMith has everything it takes to be a great NFL quaterback!

D-Ray (2/21/2008)
I tried to tell everyone the other day that the Falcons are extremely interested in Smith. Everyone just kept saying they would rather have Johnson or Dixon. If they knew anything about football, they would know that Paul SMith has everything it takes to be a great NFL quaterback!

He's too small and not built strong enough. If we pick a QB, go with 6'4" - 220 min. Less than that................too fragile. Let those little guys play tennis or golf.

grendel (2/21/2008)
Bring It (2/21/2008)
D-Ray (2/21/2008)

He's too small and not built strong enough. If we pick a QB, go with 6'4" - 220 min. Less than that................too fragile. Let those little guys play tennis or golf.

Little guys like Tom Brady coming out of college? I think he's 6'4" and he was around 195 lbs coming out of college...

Yup............he's now 215............but still 6'4". Six two..........not quite there. Go for a bigger guy. Defensive linemen are getting bigger and bigger.

Dimitroff will know what to do.

Bring It (2/21/2008)
D-Ray (2/21/2008)

And how big is Leftwhich? he is more fragile than any QB we have had. Size isn't that important. Smart and good arm strength is important to me.

direwolf (2/21/2008)
Drew Brees, Doug Flutie, and Jeff Garcia are/were all short by NFL standards and did fine. Height is not everything. It's nice to have a QB who's 6'3" or better, but hardly essential.

Direwolf

THATS TRUE WOLF, BUT I TELL YOU ........ IF YOU'RE A LITTLE GUY IN THE NFL ...... YOU BETTER HAVE THE NERVE OF KING DAVID ...... CAUSE THERE'LL BE PLENTY OF GOLIATH'S WAITING ON YOU .......:)

D-Ray (2/21/2008)

Who said that the Falcons are interested in those two? I haven't heard squat about that. All that I hear is Ryan.