Hawks had a better showing tonight against the Kings.. but... still..

SacFalcFan

we lost, but the more and more this team gels the better we are, i just think we need to find some help for our fowards( funny im saying this after a million drafts of getting forwards), as soon as ZaZa got in we started sucking really bad. I think zaza is our weakest player, besides speedy, who does not play.

Bibby

Johnson

Marvin

Smith

Horford

is a Sick starting lineup, and they come out with fire, and will only get better as they gel and get healthy.

Law

West

Chillz

Jeremy richarson

they are good depth, and when they come out, they have been coming out swinging, BUT the problem is that chillz and richardson are the only ones that could play forward, but its SF not PF.

Solomon and Zaza suck, esp. Zaza, and i wish we traded Zaza not shelden.

i think if we get a PF/C tweeter from Dleague, and he is pretty good like Richardson was, then i think we will be set, and in the playoffs.

I hope solo will get better with mins, because i doubt we get anyone else.

GEORGIAfan (2/21/2008)
we lost, but the more and more this team gels the better we are, i just think we need to find some help for our fowards( funny im saying this after a million drafts of getting forwards), as soon as ZaZa got in we started sucking really bad. I think zaza is our weakest player, besides speedy, who does not play.

Bibby

Johnson

Marvin

Smith

Horford

is a Sick starting lineup, and they come out with fire, and will only get better as they gel and get healthy.

Law

West

Chillz

Jeremy richarson

they are good depth, and when they come out, they have been coming out swinging, BUT the problem is that chillz and richardson are the only ones that could play forward, but its SF not PF.

Solomon and Zaza suck, esp. Zaza, and i wish we traded Zaza not shelden.

i think if we get a PF/C tweeter from Dleague, and he is pretty good like Richardson was, then i think we will be set, and in the playoffs.

I hope solo will get better with mins, because i doubt we get anyone else.

Zaza was the ish a while back. What happen to him? His defense is horrible and is offense isn t far behind.

And Josh Smith is playing like trash these days. I swear if he puts up another bad jumper& ..well I just hopes he stops shooting jumpers.

Last thing, Coach needs his ##### whipped.

What does it take to get Woodson fired? I bet he'll be our coach next year too. Him and BK are friends.

Josh Smith needs to work on his handles. He can't even turn and dribble. He wants to do all these spin moves around the basket but its hard to score when the other team is running the other way with the ball.

6 in a row. Fire Woody now.