FORGET RJJ, VOTE FOR FREEZE1ST!!!!

Forget voting for RJJ as a MOD!

Vote : "FOR FREEZE1st"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise you right now that I will provide free BEER for all ADULTS on this FORUM on game day to be available to drink "AT WILL", I also promise you and you can read my typing "NO NEW FORUM TAXES!!!!!!!!!"!.

I will say right now that to ensure the best thing for this team, I have thought long and hard about appointing a Vice Moderator, I have come to a conclusion, "I WILL APPOINT TWO, IF Elected!".

I will appoint GeorgiaFan to ensure that everyone knows that DJ Shockley should get his shot at QB in this coming 2008 season, and I will Appoint Rev.2000 to make sure if I am taken out as President, uh, I mean Moderator, Because he is someone that can take over the job silently when I am taken out without conflict to carry on the Falcons Mods Spirit! Plus he want take no crap from the noobs!!!

Ok, I promise if this season even get's close to last season there will be free "Liquor to all Adults at will", paid for by the previous Mods.......

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

freeze1st (2/20/2008)
Forget voting for RJJ as a MOD!

Vote : "FOR FREEZE1st"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise you right now that I will provide free BEER for all ADULTS on this FORUM on game day to be available to drink "AT WILL", I also promise you and you can read my typing "NO NEW FORUM TAXES!!!!!!!!!"!.

I will say right now that to ensure the best thing for this team, I have thought long and hard about appointing a Vice Moderator, I have come to a conclusion, "I WILL APPOINT TWO, IF Elected!".

I will appoint GeorgiaFan to ensure that everyone knows that DJ Shockley should get his shot at QB in this coming 2008 season, and I will Appoint Rev.2000 to make sure if I am taken out as President, uh, I mean Moderator, Because he is someone that can take over the job silently when I am taken out without conflict to carry on the Falcons Mods Spirit! Plus he want take no crap from the noobs!!!

Ok, I promise if this season even get's close to last season there will be free "Liquor to all Adults at will", paid for by the previous Mods.......

BOY ...... WHAT A PLATFORM.................;)

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/20/2008)
What have I gotten myself in to.

So are you saying you Concede? You seem to want to raise "Forum Taxes", you don't offer free liquor and beer to adults, you don't offer a reduction in FORUM TAXES!!!!!

You sound like a person running for mod that is saying something like "You never had sexual relationships with that woman". !

VOTE: Freeze1st I promise I will bring power back to the people, or at least the people on my friends list!:D:P:P:w00t::hehe::laugh:

REV.2000 (2/20/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/20/2008)
DJ SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE

GET READY FOR THE NEW MOD!!!!

DJ.jpg

MO POWER TO YA ..............:P

I've made a campaign decision, BossFalcon will be one of the NOW 3 not 2 appointed in my new Vice Moderator scheme! He will be in charge "IF I am elected" in charge of the money for the site, or a treasurer so to speak, as long as you make sure and deposit a little bit of the money in my account every month everything will be ok, unless the owners of the site catch on, otherwise if things get outa hand Rev.2000 will have to take the fall.:w00t::P

freeze1st (2/21/2008)
ty down (2/20/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/20/2008)
What have I gotten myself in to.

Finally a question or reply with some thought.

Ty, if elected I need someone in charge of the military for this forum. Are you intrerested in being a General?

You bet it. I have all the spellcheck 1,200,000 people need.

freeze1st (2/21/2008)
ty down (2/21/2008)
I'm in wait I'm not on the list. Requesting now! I'm just here for the free beer!:P

I should mention, all on my friends list have immunity against any and all crimes. Except those that might cost me some money.:D:P:w00t::hehe:

I got a friend, that knows a friend, she'll help!:hehe:

ty down (2/21/2008)
freeze1st (2/21/2008)
ty down (2/21/2008)
I'm in wait I'm not on the list. Requesting now! I'm just here for the free beer!:P

I should mention, all on my friends list have immunity against any and all crimes. Except those that might cost me some money.:D:P:w00t::hehe:

I got a friend, that knows a friend, she'll help!:hehe:

Ok, password and codename will be encrypted and really complex if I am elected. As as means of contact we will call it codename : "Project - Doritos".

freeze1st (2/21/2008)
REV.2000 (2/20/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/20/2008)
DJ SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE

GET READY FOR THE NEW MOD!!!!

DJ.jpg

MO POWER TO YA ..............:P

I've made a campaign decision, BossFalcon will be one of the NOW 3 not 2 appointed in my new Vice Moderator scheme! He will be in charge "IF I am elected" in charge of the money for the site, or a treasurer so to speak, as long as you make sure and deposit a little bit of the money in my account every month everything will be ok, unless the owners of the site catch on, otherwise if things get outa hand Rev.2000 will have to take the fall.:w00t::P

I'M USE TO BEING THE FALL GUY. THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE ..... BRING IT ON!:):)

brendyne (2/21/2008)
THIS IS BETTER!

Atleast Freeze creates excitement. And has done so with his posts in this thread. Look at RJJ.

'Vote for me cause i hate things'

VOTE FREEZE!

RJJ Is running a campaign that just isn't realistic, he is against the bill to work on the Falcons O-line, he is against the bill to keep Chris Redman as a QB for at least one more year, he doesn't seem to like our current mods very much, plus he doesn't offer free beer to all the Adults. VOTE FREEZE1st! :P:w00t::hehe: