Soooo....what do you guys think we will get for DeAngelo?

dan minnich (2/20/2008)
at the min. a first round pick, i would say we would look to get a first rounder this year and then a future draft pick. the funny thing about it is that hall is only a year older then some of the rookies coming out right now.

What if we just traded him for a top-15 pick this year. Or maybe even a top-10? Could you imagine drafting Ellis/Dorsey AND Clady/Williams? :cool:

D Hall is one of the best players on our defense, but with an attitude like his it's time to get something for him while we can. Though we don't know exactly what style of defense we'll be playing, if it is in fact a cover two then having a highly paid man corner wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. If that is the case then we definitely need to strike while the iron's hot.

Vicious (2/20/2008)
D Hall is one of the best players on our defense, but with an attitude like his it's time to get something for him while we can. Though we don't know exactly what style of defense we'll be playing, if it is in fact a cover two then having a highly paid man corner wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. If that is the case then we definitely need to strike while the iron's hot.
I agree with you man, why not get something for him while you can.

Michael Skelton (2/20/2008)
Vicious (2/20/2008)
I agree with you man, why not get something for him while you can.
ditto, more pics, more pics, more pics!! lets rebuild for the future!!! now!!!

Twinblade (2/21/2008)
Why should we trade our best **** Defense player? Are we looking for more **** holes to fill? If we really do trade D.Hall, This team will deserve to be sh*t.

People keep calling him that, but I really think that sells Abraham and Boley short. Hall is the 3rd best defensive player, in my opinion.

rugger8 (2/21/2008)
Twinblade (2/21/2008)
Why should we trade our best **** Defense player? Are we looking for more **** holes to fill? If we really do trade D.Hall, This team will deserve to be sh*t.

People keep calling him that, but I really think that sells Abraham and Boley short. Hall is the 3rd best defensive player, in my opinion.

Boley is not even a top 10 NFL LB, hes not even elite...Its true..Abe on the other hand will be lucky to play more 16 game seasons.