The fans are not happy!!!

zonterry

So the great football minds decided that we should cut the remainder of the good players of our team. The reason is that they felt like it. There could not be a good reason if so I would love to hear it. I guess we will never learn and for this, the fans you and I will suffer.

Yes, this is a negative blog, but I have to get this off my chest so I can move on.

Those knuckleheads have just traded the soul of our team! I do not understand. My next falcon s ticket may not be until 2010. I m I the only one??? Who in the heck are we coming to the game to see? Wow, I am very upset at the decision to cut those players.

We had a very good front four at one time:

Patrick Kerney

Grady Jackson

Rod Coleman

John Abraham

Nevertheless, I guess that did not count for nothing&

So who is there now!!! Nobody because last time I checked Abraham was doubled teamed and the other three didn t amount to much. This was simple math pro bowler, cork, pro bowler, pro bowler = tickets. Now all we will have is a bunch of black outs!! Who the heck wants to go see a blow out.

I am a fan to the end, even my grandmother says that this does not make any since and she just started to watch football due to Vick. Her message was (as she put in her teeth).

It was just getting interesting now it s just another soap opera!!!

Booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the players that were cut please kick our butts this year!

2008 and 2009 what a waste.

2010 I hope we rebound&

Trying to hang in there

True fan&

zonterry (2/20/2008)
So the great football minds decided that we should cut the remainder of the good players of our team. The reason is that they felt like it. There could not be a good reason if so I would love to hear it. I guess we will never learn and for this, the fans you and I will suffer.

Yes, this is a negative blog, but I have to get this off my chest so I can move on.

Those knuckleheads have just traded the soul of our team! I do not understand. My next falcon s ticket may not be until 2010. I m I the only one??? Who in the heck are we coming to the game to see? Wow, I am very upset at the decision to cut those players.

Patrick Kerney

Grady Jackson

Rod Coleman

John Abraham

So who is there now!!! Nobody because last time I checked Abraham was doubled teamed and the other three didn t amount to much. This was simple math pro bowler, cork, pro bowler, pro bowler = tickets. Now all we will have is a bunch of black outs!! Who the heck wants to go see a blow out.

I am a fan to the end, even my grandmother says that this does not make any since and she just started to watch football due to Vick. Her message was (as she put in her teeth).

2010 I hope we rebound&

Trying to hang in there

True fan&

The front four that you mentioned as being "very good" led us to a 7-9 record the last year they played together. Don't get too excited...

zonterry (2/20/2008)

Patrick Kerney

Grady Jackson

Rod Coleman

John Abraham

2010 I hope we rebound&

Trying to hang in there

True fan&

noob alert!

zonterry (2/20/2008)
Yeah but dang...

One would think Hillary Clinton is running the team...

We want change but not pennies :w00t:

dude, you are not a Falcon fan, you are simply trolling to get attention.

therapy might be a good choice or better yet, take the time to grow up, then come back in a few years and try to act like a Falcon Fan again.

Trolling for negative attention is so very lame.

Kerney--age, and money.

Coleman--size, hurt, money.

Jackson--took plays off, freeby to him, did not play like coach wanted.

By all accounts we are going big on O and D line Kerney and Coleman are not BIG, and if you remember the replacement of Jackson did better than he did until he got hurt. If you tell a coach to stick it you will probably get walking papers unless you are one of a select few special stars.

No wonder we lose so much!!!

If it is not broke don t try to fix it instead build support around it then when it brakes put something new in it s place. They were not broke. And just like last year we will see and say like dumb azzes.

hey, he used to play for us

DUH!!!!

rugger8 (2/21/2008)
zonterry (2/21/2008)
Oh you mean the year when they played hurt!!!

You just answered your question about why at least several of those players were cut. Get a grip. This is what the successful teams in the league do.

...and it's "worse."

No it is not what other teams do...

The Falcon Ace (2/21/2008)
zonterry (2/20/2008)

True fan&

True Fan my A**.

BTW, Kerney walked away from us. We didn't get rid of him.

You sir are on Crack!!!

I am a Falcon Fan!!!

And I see a lot of Bs going on.

I am tired of losing.

Rebuilding my Azz!!!