D-Ray

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

D-Ray (2/20/2008)
I just watched a clip from NFL.com Wed. edition of around the web and they said that D-Hall is threatening to sit out if an extension is not reached.

What do you think about that???

This is no joke. Watch the clip for yourselves!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806c641e

**** the dude wants to be a Falcon. I mean the dude could just be traded or ask to be resigned, but he wants to get that contract, so he is a Lifetime Falcon. I believe that he loves the New HC, and he wants to be apart of " DA FUTURE".

D-Ray (2/20/2008)
I just watched a clip from NFL.com Wed. edition of around the web and they said that D-Hall is threatening to sit out if an extension is not reached.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hall sat out, he is that selfish.

GEORGIAfan (2/20/2008)
D-Ray (2/20/2008)

**** the dude wants to be a Falcon. I mean the dude could just be traded or ask to be resigned, but he wants to get that contract, so he is a Lifetime Falcon. I believe that he loves the New HC, and he wants to be apart of " DA FUTURE".

agree with you there

FalconsFor6 (2/20/2008)
I hope that a decent contract agreement can be reached, no matter what your personal feelings are towards Hall if he doesn't play for this team his talent WILL be missed...

No doubt he is talented and it hurts but his selfish play ALSO hurts the team. Hall has shown (through his play on the field) that he only cares about himself and his "image". That hurts the team and if the coaching staff deems that his attitude is worse than having his talent, then they have my support. I trust they know much more than I do. Same goes if they decide to keep him.

I don't want a ton of monet tied up in one player. We already have one of the highest paid FBs in the league and we used to have the highest paid QB. Do you really want the highest paid CB now? Come on. D-Hall would jump ship in a minute next year if he becomes a free agent!

I don't see how some of you are surprised. Hall has shown, through his actions, that he is selfish...he only cares himself. He could care less if it hurts the team, Hall is always going to be worried about Hall (regardless of the fact that he is UNDER CONTRACT TO PLAY NEXT YEAR).

True, but you cannot honestly tell me that Hall wouldn't have said that. The man is all about himself and NOT the team! He is going to do what is best for D-Hall and not the team or the fans (all of us) for that matter. I know that ya'll want to have faith and be positive and I do to, but I have come to the realization that its the bottom line. D-Hall only cares about D-Hall. End of story!

D-Ray (2/20/2008)
True, but you cannot honestly tell me that Hall wouldn't have said that. The man is all about himself and NOT the team! He is going to do what is best for D-Hall and not the team or the fans (all of us) for that matter. I know that ya'll want to have faith and be positive and I do to, but I have come to the realization that its the bottom line. D-Hall only cares about D-Hall. End of story!

Hall loves him some him.

ghoticov (2/20/2008)
FalconsFor6 (2/20/2008)
I hope that a decent contract agreement can be reached, no matter what your personal feelings are towards Hall if he doesn't play for this team his talent WILL be missed...

No doubt he is talented and it hurts but his selfish play ALSO hurts the team. Hall has shown (through his play on the field) that he only cares about himself and his "image". That hurts the team and if the coaching staff deems that his attitude is worse than having his talent, then they have my support. I trust they know much more than I do. Same goes if they decide to keep him.

There has only been one time where his decision making directly cost the team, and in that instance his anger was justified even if his actions weren't...

All your opinions on his supposed selfishness and image are just that, your opinion. Nothing substantiated...

The only time Hall had a real attitude was with a loser of a head coach and everything he released to the media concerning that coach turned out to be true...

Just because the coaching staff MIGHT deem his "attitude" isn't worth his talent doesn't mean that not having him on the active roster next season won't be a mistake. This league's history is littered with instances where teams let players go to soon and the current staff is capable of making the same mistake...

This doesn't shock me. We have all know that DHall is all SELF.

My good buddy Paul Whittingham coined that phrase and it fits Deangelo to a T.

The guy is all about highlights and hairdos. And although he is a fantastic athlete, he is more worried about being the focus more than winning football games.

I hope we trade him and get a good draft pick or two and maybe another player in exchange.

The only reason that D-Hall was not a problem with Mora is because they were buddy buddy. The players could have gotten away with murder under his staff. Give me a break. If he was so "elite", what happened this year. Last time I checked, the "elite" players go to the Pro Bowl. Where was D-Hall????