Packers to franchise Corey Williams

etherdome

virginiafalcon (2/20/2008)
Eh. Most of us were so sure we were going to get Landry, Brown, or Okoye last season... and look what happened there...

I actually thought the pick was going to be Anderson or Brown... I didn't think we were going to take Okoye because of lack of need and Landry because he wouldn't be there. And especially with the way the draft fell, Anderson was not a surprising pick at all to me.

until I hear a consensus that Jake Long cannot play left tackle - which I have not heard - then I am still holding out hope that Jake will be our 1st round pick......

I love Dorsey but his injury history scares me a bit

I like Sed-Ellis but I think he is a little on the small side-wish he was 2 inches taller and 15lbs bigger.....

Jake Long never gave up a lot of sacks(1 his senior year) so I don't see where people get off saying he cannot handle speed rushers.......

until I hear a consensus that Jake Long cannot play left tackle - which I have not heard - then I am still holding out hope that Jake will be our 1st round pick......

I love Dorsey but his injury history scares me a bit

I like Sed-Ellis but I think he is a little on the small side-wish he was 2 inches taller and 15lbs bigger.....

Jake Long never gave up a lot of sacks(1 his senior year) so I don't see where people get off saying he cannot handle speed rushers.......

One sack to Vernon Gholston!

I think Jake has the "least downside" of all the top 5 picks.......