A sleeper we have to look at

atljbo

atljbo (2/20/2008)
6'6 232lbs QB Kevin O'Connell

He has a good arm....very accurate and very mobile....with the right QB coach this guy can be really good and Kevin O'Connell can be had in the 4th or 5th round

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R7Hem8WbjvI

aztecs.jpg

2004-10-22s_canepa.jpg

Great. You just blew it for us. Now EVERYONE knows about this guy and he's no longer a sleeper. Good job. :P

I've heard some people talk about him being a good atheletic QB, however I don't really know that much about him.

He looked decent in that video, however, that was the point of the video, wasn't it.

He appeared to have decent touch on the short to intermediate routes, though I suspect that a few of those passes wouldn't quite "fly" against NFL opposition. I would have liked to see him throw a few deep balls, to guage his arm strength as well.

Still, he may be worth a 4th or 5th rounder. He looks like he may have some potential, and the Falcons will surely have to add a QB to their roster via the draft. I would rather see it be done in a later round, than see them spend an early round pick on one, as the class isn't a spectacular one this year.