This is who we should trade for

SanFranMan

After watching that video! Definitely YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would trade D-Hall for their 1st, 3rd, and GREG BLUE. I would then draft Flowers from VT or Rodgers-Cromartie. My secondary would be Houston, Flowers/Rodgers-Cromartie, Jimmy Williams, and Greg Blue! A young secondary with a lot of promise for the future!

D-Ray (2/20/2008)
After watching that video! Definitely YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would trade D-Hall for their 1st, 3rd, and GREG BLUE. I would then draft Flowers from VT or Rodgers-Cromartie. My secondary would be Houston, Flowers/Rodgers-Cromartie, Jimmy Williams, and Greg Blue! A young secondary with a lot of promise for the future!

and all of those young corners and safties would get pounced and beat up like little girls. we do need some vets back there

Have you guys LOST your minds?

This the same Greg Blue that you remember at UGA. The one that CONSISTENTLY got beat DEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!.

He is still the same now, but the SEC is no NFL. He is who we thought he was in college...a player that can hit/tackle well but can't cover the earth like Sherwin Williams.

If your D line can get some real pressure on the Qb then getting beat "deep" isn't much of an issue. However, this D line were relying on can't get pressure. Thats the root of the problem. The fact that this front office drafted Jamaal Anderson in the FIRST STINKIN ROUND instead of getting a football player.

[edit] Professional career

[edit] Minnesota Vikings

Blue was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the fifth round (149th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft. He played in all 16 games (two starts) as a rookie, primarily on special teams, and recorded 14 tackles (12 solo). He was released by the team at the conclusion of training camp in 2007.

[edit] Detroit Lions

Blue worked out for the Carolina Panthers in October, but was not signed. On November 19, he was signed by the Detroit Lions after safety Idrees Bashir was placed on Injured Reserve. On December 9, Blue recovered a Jason Witten fumble in a loss to the Dallas Cowboys.

Again Nice Video.....too bad its not who he is every time he gets a chance..... Def. a no to this trade

tom Baldwin (2/20/2008)
If your D line can get some real pressure on the Qb then getting beat "deep" isn't much of an issue. However, this D line were relying on can't get pressure. Thats the root of the problem. The fact that this front office drafted Jamaal Anderson in the FIRST STINKIN ROUND instead of getting a football player.

um everyone gets beat deep eventually no matter how much pressure you get. it is part of the game, part of football. move on.

D-Ray (2/20/2008)

cool madden team

doooooh (2/20/2008)
Have you guys LOST your minds?

This the same Greg Blue that you remember at UGA. The one that CONSISTENTLY got beat DEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!.

He is still the same now, but the SEC is no NFL. He is who we thought he was in college...a player that can hit/tackle well but can't cover the earth like Sherwin Williams.

ummmmmm i think there is a guy named roy williams that cant cover that goes to pro bowls because of his open field horse colar ability lol , and Hall gets burnted all the time when he has to cover people for five hours plus blue would put fear in recievers and most of all he doest miss tackels what else can u ask for out of a 5th round pick and for all u ppl that say we would have to give up too much for him WE COULD HAVE TRADED CRUMPLER!!!!!!!!!!