Yall wanna see a ne CB take over in atlanta so badly, how about Brandon Flowers

Cam or phe

Everywhere I've seen he has a second round grade, except for Maylock's mysterious predictions that have him going in the top 10.

Being a VT fan, I certainly would love to see him in black and red. He has good physical tools, and supposedly has excellent speed, although he never really plays as fast as his timed speed if it really is in the 4.3's.

That being said, we would almost have to trade Hall before we could even think about getting a corner that early. There's no use in drafting 2 CB's that high in back to back years and dooming one to play in nickel coverage...

D-Ray (2/20/2008)
I would take Flowers or even Rodgers Cromartie anyday over "All Talk" D-Hall! We could get a lot back from a D-Hall trade and our team might be able to beat the Panthers next year at home!

i wouldnt say that. they are both good players but they have done nothing in the NFL yet. hall has been to two pro bowls and has put up pretty impressive stats. its hard to compare a person that has never played an NFL snap to a person that has been around the league a couple of years.

i do like DRC and flowers though.

My freshman year I let Brandon Flowers borrow a pencil from me during an exam. True story.

Anyway, I think Flowers is more of a Tampa 2 corner, he is very physical and I've seen him lay some people out, but I think that Leodis McKelvin and Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie are better cover corners.

D-Ray (2/20/2008)
I would take Flowers or even Rodgers Cromartie anyday over "All Talk" D-Hall! We could get a lot back from a D-Hall trade and our team might be able to beat the Panthers next year at home!

Get rid of Hall and Steve Smith will have a field day on us. You think it was bad last year, it would be worse without Hall. But will see next year, just how bad our secondary is without Hall. With Hall and Houston we could have one of the best corner tandems in the NFL, without, just a so-so backfield, but that's what a majority of fans on these boards seem to want.