OK here is a new reason why they cut Agle

falcons faithful

falcons faithful (2/20/2008)
brendyne (2/20/2008)
I could see him coming in like Mike Vrabel, but not as a starter. Just because he used to be a WR it means nothing. That was a few years ago.

Your right it was a few years ago just figured I would put my spin on why they cut Alge.

No problem. But i do think he could come in on 3 TE sets in goal line situations. If we get there for once and catch some TD's if necessary.

I don't think the sack statistic is the best judge of Jamaal's season. From what I saw he held up pretty well at the point of attack, didn't get pushed out of too many plays, and did apply pressure on occasion. We forget he was a rookie who has not been playing the DE position very long. I guaranteee you if we draft a DT the caliber of Dorsey or Ellis, he will make a greater impact in the pass rush next year.

For all of you who have gotten you panties in a wad it was just a joke. Maybe some of you just don't understand this is not real life. So sorry if some of you got upset was just playing.

That is the trouble with this board a lot of people take the posting on here like they are life and death things.

I have been a Falcon Fan since 73 but good GOD after last season have finaly learnd to take all of this with a grain of sand.