Lets

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/19/2008)
Falcons we know you can do it bring us that Super Bowl win.

we do not get to pick the Mods bro, and why would they give it to a guy who is a noob, who does not give real advice. They would probably give it to a vet who is on here a lot, and is not bias, or would not lash out if someone was against his bias.

GEORGIAfan (2/19/2008)
Falcons we know you can do it bring us that Super Bowl win.

we do not get to pick the Mods bro, and why would they give it to a guy who is a noob, who does not give real advice. They would probably give it to a vet who is on here a lot, and is not bias, or would not lash out if someone was against his bias.

i know. this guy isnt even on here to talk football. he just wants to fire everyone up and wants to be a mod to "clean this place up". get your rank up man and try talking football. then maybe we can consider you to be a mod...even though we dont pick the mods...

falconfoozball (2/19/2008)
I'm gettin' so sick of this ish... Come on mods... you know he's a spammin' troll. Just do it!

39-attention2.jpg

Coc I'm reporting you

Go ahead. Maybe it will help you get your dream job. You should've been banned a long time ago & I'll gladly take the hit if it gets you off the freakin' boards, dweeb.

Ok

Dalton (2/19/2008)
well...at least he's being positive now

Yeah, real positive spamming the boards. Oh brother... It's not about being positive or negative for me, it's about the substance of his posts, of which there isn't any, and there are too many w/zero substance. I call bs on this troll.

Oh yeah, and bye ya'll. Guess he's gonna go tell mommy now. Mommy shoulda been watchin' when she left the gate open for this baby boy...

Dalton (2/19/2008)
well...at least he's being positive now

Yeah, real positive spamming the boards. Oh brother... It's not about being positive or negative for me, it's about the substance of his posts, of which there isn't any, and there are too many w/zero substance. I call bs on this troll.

yeah i know, im just trying to not be mean...

Oh yeah, and bye ya'll. Guess he's gonna go tell mommy now. Mommy shoulda been watchin' when she left the gate open for this baby boy...

Easy Easy he drunk the wrong breastmilk:P