It's

bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
why dont you just start up a poll and see who wants to vote for you so we can end this once and for all? im telling you i dont think you will be a mod man.
He's going to end up being completely destroyed by the other mods the way he rants and raves about certain things. He doesnt deserve to be a noteworthy poster let alone a mod.

Mods are supposed to be unbiased, this guy will just ban whoever opposes his views.

brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
why dont you just start up a poll and see who wants to vote for you so we can end this once and for all? im telling you i dont think you will be a mod man.
He's going to end up being completely destroyed by the other mods the way he rants and raves about certain things. He doesnt deserve to be a noteworthy poster let alone a mod.

Mods are supposed to be unbiased, this guy will just ban whoever opposes his views.

i know seriously. everyone that is disagreeing with him now would probably be banned.

bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)

i know seriously. everyone that is disagreeing with him now would probably be banned.

Imagine after that, wed have a whole bunch of Vick fans and nothing else left on the boards.

brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)

Imagine after that, wed have a whole bunch of Vick fans and nothing else left on the boards.

And these would truly be the "Dumbest" Message Boards in the entire sports world......

brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)

Not a whole bunch of vick fans because he dosent like vick either.

As soon as he becomes a mod, I will be one too :)

steelerdawg (2/19/2008)
brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
brendyne (2/19/2008)
bossFALCON (2/19/2008)

And these would truly be the "Dumbest" Message Boards in the entire sports world......

I agree

REV.2000 (2/19/2008)
Michael Skelton (2/19/2008)
Some of you guys are brutal on each other. Is it that important?

IT'S LIKE AN INDUCTION HAZEING ....... SOMETIMES IT GET'S OUT OF HAND, BUT GENERALLY IT'S ALL IN FUN. WE ALL HAD TO ENDURE IT. IT'S NOT PERSONAL MIKE.:)

i did, because i got here before the NOOB hate era.

REV.2000 (2/19/2008)

IT'S LIKE AN INDUCTION HAZEING ....... SOMETIMES IT GET'S OUT OF HAND, BUT GENERALLY IT'S ALL IN FUN. WE ALL HAD TO ENDURE IT. IT'S NOT PERSONAL MIKE.:)

i remember mine back in december when i first joined. i started my very first ever thread saying, "wouldnt it be nice to go back in time and pick up brady quinn when he fell right past us? if only we knew about vick then..." they hopped on me saying i hate fans like you, we cannot change the past. and if i saw a noob that posted that today i would probably respond the same way they did to me.:D

bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
REV.2000 (2/19/2008)

i remember mine back in december when i first joined. i started my very first ever thread saying, "wouldnt it be nice to go back in time and pick up brady quinn when he fell right past us? if only we knew about vick then..." they hopped on me saying i hate fans like you, we cannot change the past. and if i saw a noob that posted that today i would probably respond the same way they did to me.:D

see i did not get really into it til i hate my 1st 100 posts, then the vick thing blew us, and MY TIME TO HYPE DJ!!!, and now i have almost 9,000 posts.

bossFALCON (2/19/2008)
REV.2000 (2/19/2008)

That's my learning experience also. I'm still learning.