Would you draft Woodson if....

D-Ray

leh (2/19/2008)
NO!

Woodson is simply a thinner Byron! Both, like Vick, have two of the longest deliveries you'll ever see and he would get killed in the NFL. The elite NFL QB's get rid of the ball fast!

He's one of the few on the table that I DID have a chance to watch play this year, and yeah, I gotta agree with that. Long delivery, and I've seen some bad/slow decisions as well. Just kinda sporadic good/bad play too.

obmann (2/19/2008)
everybody says woodson has a long deliever? Have you ever seen a Kentucky game? It is ridicolous to compare byron and woodson. I think, that Andre Woodson would be a great pick in the second round. and now?

I can count "one-thousand-one" every single time Woodson throws the ball. That is not a quick release. Watch Woodson's release and then compare it to the release of Brian Brohm, who has probably the quickest release in the draft.

I agree though, Woodson's release is nothing like leftwich.

Guys, this is just my opinion, but I don't think Andre Woodson is very good.

He doesn't have much speed and gets run down by D-Lineman all the time.

He's a very accurate passer, but he choked on it several times in the clutch this past season.

I think he's a bit of a baby too.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Jmxatl (2/20/2008)
Guys, this is just my opinion, but I don't think Andre Woodson is very good.

He doesn't have much speed and gets run down by D-Lineman all the time.

He's a very accurate passer, but he choked on it several times in the clutch this past season.

I think he's a bit of a baby too.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

i wouldnt say he is a very accurate passer in fact i wouldnt even say he is accurate but rather streaky as a passer.

I say no. I'd love to see Brohm fall to the second, but other than that I would love to see the Falcons address the O-line ad D-line (maybe LB, depending on who is available) with the 1st 3 picks. IMO what the Falcons need to do is build an O-line that will make a good QB great. If they make that priority #1 then finding the right QB will be easier. But with the O-line this team has now, Tom Brady would look average.