Marcus Howard and fernando velasco

tom Baldwin

Ok, neither one of these guys are expected to go in the first round. Matter of fact, very possibly not the second round. However, if you watch college football very much and actually PAY ATTENTION then you'll know these 2 have tremendous potential. Now, once again, lets watch how completely STUPID the falcons look when they let these two guys go to New england or Pittsburg while we draft hyped up overpaid duds. Then Marcus Howard and/or fernando velasco can come to the dome and beat us down when there playing for another team. Our scouts can drive to california and fly to hawaii to watch supposed "round one wonder boys" but yet can't even drive over to athens and see the TREMENDOUS talent that comes from there year in and year out. Sickening.

dsgbinca (2/19/2008)
I Love all SEC players..UGA players especially...i hope we do draft somebody from UGA thjis year cause i don't think DJ and tony taylor has proved to dem otherwise to not draft from UGA

Yeah, it has shown us that UGA players that are drafted by the Falcons are great at warming the benches for the starters. :P

BlacksburgHokie (2/19/2008)
They'll both might be worth a mid to late round pick. To call them great players is a little homeristic, in my opinion...

I know I'm family and all, but I already know Fernando is a great player. I've seen him play every position on the line and drive, pull, interior and pancake block with the best of them. He's got a motor and he's a self-motivator.

I've met Howard in person. He's kind of small to play NFL DE, not to say that he can't put on weight, but he's looks like an LB to me.

I get so tired of watching Pittsburg and NE and Denver getting UGA players and not the falcons. Get Marcus Howard man he is small but a freakin stud, all UGA players are tought great fundamentals. Let DJ get his chance too. He is perfect in Mularkeys offense. We can get MH in the second or third and he will be a pro bowler.