Suggest a song

Shaman

JDaveG (2/19/2008)
Life Before Insanity - Gov't Mule

I have heard of Gov't Mule. I went down stairs were my itunes is on my other computer to listen to it, just because I have heard of them but never listened. Ended up purchasing about 6-7 songs.

Do they have a political angle or are they just a "jam band"...either way pretty good tune.

BigSlick (2/19/2008)
JDaveG (2/19/2008)

I have heard of Gov't Mule. I went down stairs were my itunes is on my other computer to listen to it, just because I have heard of them but never listened. Ended up purchasing about 6-7 songs.

Do they have a political angle or are they just a "jam band"...either way pretty good tune.

By the way...you should check our Jupiter Coyote if like jam bands.

Shaman (2/19/2008)
Suggest a song that you really like, but you think most people have never heard of.

I will start:

Home

by Marc Broussard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC1v5trmB1E

Is that the song where he's singing about driving through MS & LA and stopping on the side of the road to play a song? I think they play that on 92.9 DaveFM in Atlanta. I agree, it kicks azz. If you want to hear that station online, I think it's www.Dave929.fm They play some more "off the wall" kinda lesser heard stuff on there.

BigSlick (2/19/2008)
JDaveG (2/19/2008)

Just a jam band. It is basically 2 former members of the Allman Bros. Band who formed a power trio. Warren Haynes is the guitarist/singer. I absolutely love their music.