Tulsa QB-Paul Smith

D-Ray

This guy is a dual threat quaterback flying under the radar that you can pick up in the 4th or 5th round allowing us to focus on OL, DL, MLB, FS, and RB early in the draft. This guy has all the tools to be a successful QB in the NFL. There has even been reports that the Falcons are already showing interest in him according to Scout.com.

Overall -- Has great versatility . . . an experienced quarterback . . . serves as another coach on the field . . . has great pocket awareness . . . has the ability to make a play on his own . . . a very intelligent player.

Thoughts????

D-Ray (2/19/2008)
This guy is a dual threat quaterback flying under the radar that you can pick up in the 4th or 5th round allowing us to focus on OL, DL, MLB, FS, and RB early in the draft. This guy has all the tools to be a successful QB in the NFL. There has even been reports that the Falcons are already showing interest in him according to Scout.com.

Overall -- Has great versatility . . . an experienced quarterback . . . serves as another coach on the field . . . has great pocket awareness . . . has the ability to make a play on his own . . . a very intelligent player.

Thoughts????

6'2", 193..........not ideal. I would look for 6'4", 220 min. guys. I know, they're rare, but so are winners rare. We need a guy who can survive the inevitable pressures of the NFL. Size is very important.

Same Ol Falcons (2/20/2008)
JRob215 (2/19/2008)
Not to be negative, but the guy is more of a sytem QB than Colt Brennan.

What???????????? Yeah Tulsa runs a system the pro set system

Tulsa's offense is the same offense as the man in your avatar

Pro system?? Come on now. That offense at Tulsa is as open as Texas Tech's.

would'nt Chad Henne make a better Tom Brady comparison......Tom came from michigan which is hardly a Tulsa, Deleware, or Hawaii....exept for the super conferences the only one i would take a QB from would be the MAC...and that did'nt work out last year

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/20/2008)
rock (2/20/2008)
would'nt Chad Henne make a better Tom Brady comparison......Tom came from michigan which is hardly a Tulsa, Deleware, or Hawaii....exept for the super conferences the only one i would take a QB from would be the MAC...and that did'nt work out last year
Next

lame

rock (2/20/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/20/2008)
rock (2/20/2008)
Next

lame

No name callin Rock COC