Please make the right choice in this year draft

cshot4

grendel (2/19/2008)
texasbirdfan (2/19/2008)
no early rb, no early qb, no FA rb

No FA RB? Why? What if it were Mewelde Moore for less than $1 million / year?

Why? draft em young, draft em in the middle rounds, get rid of them after 5 years, do it again.

Put the premium on the 5 or six guys in front of him that make it happen

You guys ar idiots, SCREW THEM DT AND JAKE LONG, Darren McFadden, or Vernon Gholston, pick one draft'em were on to a playoff season, sighn a FA. RB get rid of Dunn(trade), KEPP HALL, who eva say we should trade him (IDOTS) get rid of BROOKING(trade) and bulid the trenches in the 2nd day or at the end of the 1st, I play NFL HEAD COACH, I win championships like it aint nuthing, Im telling you how to do.

Cam or phe (2/19/2008)
You guys ar idiots, SCREW THEM DT AND JAKE LONG, Darren McFadden, or Vernon Gholston, pick one draft'em were on to a playoff season, sighn a FA. RB get rid of Dunn(trade), KEPP HALL, who eva say we should trade him (IDOTS) get rid of BROOKING(trade) and bulid the trenches in the 2nd day or at the end of the 1st, I play NFL HEAD COACH, I win championships like it aint nuthing, Im telling you how to do.

Hey Cam

try my 6 year old daughters favorite website http://www.pbskids.org

now beat it

Cam or phe (2/19/2008)

This post is full of win.

Thank you Cam or phe.

HAHA!!!

Or a good sceinero is we can draft McFadden and trade him to the Cowboys for their two 1st rounders and a 2nd pick next year and a player. I doubt it will be Marion though. Especially if we end up getting the 5th pick in the coin flip.

Reason is: so that we can build our trenches up with the 2 of the 1st round picks instead of one. You can get guys such as Ryan Clady, Sam Baker, Jeff Otah (Hes a monster and is good fit for power running teams), etc. We would be able to get more for our line on defense and offense with this move and still pick up a QB with our late 2nd Rounder or first 3rd Rounder.