Good luck with the coin flip TD!!!!!!!

rock

edaly (2/19/2008)
Falcon Nation, yes there's one, it's in hiding. I just hope we all can find our way out once the draft starts. I see the light with our New FO, so we might be heading that way.

i love our new FO too i think it has some seroius potential, im trying not to get too attached because unless arthur sells the team i dont see us having the same head coach for more than 2 or three years. he is a very unpatient man and if we dont win the SB this year expect everyone to be fired... kinda makes me sad. wish we had an owner like dan rooney.

Lil Wyte (2/19/2008)
we better not draft no gay ##### player in the 1st round like Ryan and we aint we are turning this franchise around and our luck is changing!!!!!!!

u should change ur name to lil black, it would explain your poor grammer and spelling. your comment doesnt even make sense.

twyntefour (2/19/2008)
Lil Wyte (2/19/2008)
we better not draft no gay ##### player in the 1st round like Ryan and we aint we are turning this franchise around and our luck is changing!!!!!!!

u should change ur name to lil black, it would explain your poor grammer and spelling. your comment doesnt even make sense.

:pinch:

seamill returns (2/20/2008)
twyntefour (2/19/2008)
Lil Wyte (2/19/2008)

:pinch:

Yet you get banned for the finger, huh? lol.