mckay haters stay away from this post

twyntefour

take a look back about 12 years ago mckay made one of the greatest trades ever. on draft day after all was said n done he basically traded mike mamula for warren sapp and derrek brooks. hopefully we can pull off something that monumental this year! convince dallas that we ARE TAKING MCFADDEN and have JJ give TD a call draft day and he can swap his first two rounders and a second next year so that he can take mc fadden. then we take Sedrick Ellis and Jeff Otah in the first and take a RB and Joe Flacco in the second.

good stuff if you ask me!

twyntefour (2/19/2008)
take a look back about 12 years ago mckay made one of the greatest trades ever. on draft day after all was said n done he basically traded mike mamula for warren sapp and derrek brooks. hopefully we can pull off something that monumental this year! convince dallas that we ARE TAKING MCFADDEN and have JJ give TD a call draft day and he can swap his first two rounders and a second next year so that he can take mc fadden. then we take Sedrick Ellis and Jeff Otah in the first and take a RB and Joe Flacco in the second.

good stuff if you ask me!

Well I understand the good trade he made , but Ellis will be a top 5 pick , and if we trade down you can forget him.

haha it is pretty good stuff, i can hook you up if you need. i need to smoke it up and dream big for this season. id rather hope for awesomeness than be like everyone else on this board and trash talk my own team all day. that trade probably... definitly wont happen cuz i dont think dallas cares about mcfadden i think its all a smoke screen but i just like to throw out crazy ideas!

statz (2/19/2008)
That's all fine and dandy, but what has he done for the Falcons?

WE had the best Draft in the league last year, just like I told you guys as soon as it was over . We had the only A+ rating with our draft that was made after the year was over , it was based on how all rookies played on all 32 teams.

*not standing up for mckay* i dont like what he has done here and i like the TD signing i was just saying it would be cool to make a trade that makes sence for us instead of trading LT for Vick or trading our first round pick for johnny i hurt myself abes when we could have drafted players like:

Cromartie

mathias kiwaniuka

demeco ryans

thomas howard

marcus mcneil

maurice jones drew

darryl tapp

devin hester.. the list goes on and on.

anyways all that to say i dont like mckay i was just hoping for a cool trade like that i guess!

anyways GO DIRTY BIRDS!

Draftnut57 (2/19/2008)
statz (2/19/2008)
That's all fine and dandy, but what has he done for the Falcons?

WE had the best Draft in the league last year, just like I told you guys as soon as it was over . We had the only A+ rating with our draft that was made after the year was over , it was based on how all rookies played on all 32 teams.

Yea, we had a good draft but McKay is not 100% in charge of drafting players. He does have input from the coaches. As I remember, Laurent Robinson was a Petrino pick. It wasn't all Mckay.

Yea, we had a good draft but McKay is not 100% in charge of drafting players. He does have input from the coaches. As I remember, Laurent Robinson was a Petrino pick. It wasn't all Mckay.

well atleast all the bad was mckay the good stuff we can credit to scouts and other personel but all that other bad stuff just tack it on mckays tab ;)

"WE had the best Draft in the league last year, just like I told you guys as soon as it was over . We had the only A+ rating with our draft that was made after the year was over , it was based on how all rookies played on all 32 teams."

How so? Two started and were basically non-factors. One was hurt and missed most of the season, a couple were only STers and the other didnt get to start until like Week 10.