Not to be too much of a perv...

Ton80Kid

mookie6927 (2/19/2008)
saw them this morning. looks like she's gaining back some of that weight that she lost. she used to be friggin hot as ****, but then jacked her life up. if she'd stick to being a red head, she'd look a lot better imo.

agreed, as a red head she is gorgeous

Headshot (2/19/2008)
Terrible choice to do a MM homage.

Lindsay Lohan isn't ugly by any means, but she's just not right for the shoot. Christina AGuilera would have been perfect.

to be fair, I doubt they said "lets do a Monroe homage..... would Lohan fit?"

I am sure it went more along the lines of "So Lindsay, want to be nude for our magazine? Sure? How do you want it?"

I am sure that any magazine would rather have a clean (at least cleaner than Lindsay), new mother like Christina aguilera pose nude than a post-rehab tramp like Lohan.

BillyWitchDoctor (2/19/2008)
Headshot (2/19/2008)

Lindsay Lohan isn't ugly by any means, but she's just not right for the shoot. Christina AGuilera would have been perfect.

Maybe if she wasn't pregnant....

You can't do photo shoots when you're pregnant?

Headshot (2/19/2008)
BillyWitchDoctor (2/19/2008)
Headshot (2/19/2008)

Maybe if she wasn't pregnant....

You can't do photo shoots when you're pregnant?

Nope...you hadn't heard?? There are some that believe that taking photos of a pregnant mother, will result in the baby being born without a soul...;)

Ton80Kid

Nope...you hadn't heard?? There are some that believe that taking photos of a pregnant mother, will result in the baby being born without a soul...;)

Aw, man, Demi Moore's kid is screwed... :hehe:

All these posts and not even a link to the photoshoot? (ok, ok... i'll google... was planning on just ogling but i'll go now...)

Fanboy3000 (2/19/2008)
Headshot (2/19/2008)

Scarlett Johansson would have been perfect.

true....but Lindsay has a certain salacious quality that makes the pictures more consumer friendly. Her back story is part of the "appeal." I have not seen but a few of the pics and while she is no beauty on MM's scale she is not an unattractive girl. Agree she was far prettier with red hair.