Man, I really hope we can get either Dorsey or Ellis with our first pick

kdkane79

I think we would have an awesome Def. Line. With one of those two, Abraham, Anderson, Babs and maybe pick up a Grady Jackson or some other player like him, I think our Def. Line would be one of tops in the NFC. Then if we could get a good LB to go along with that our front 7 or 8 would be unstopable. I really think if you have a great Def. Line that it would ease pressure off of the rest of the defense(safety and corner). So if we dont get any good safeties this year, our def. line would take some of the pressure off of the weakend secondary.

I like the new coaches phillosophy about building strong on the lines. I would like to see us pick up some good OL throught FA instead of picking OL early on in the draft, even though I think we need to start drafting some beacause lately it has been killing us.

GO COONS!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you.....If we came away from this off-season with nothing else but improved lines we would be a much improved team.....like you said a great defensive line will make our secondary better, a great offensive line will make our RB and QB better.

I really hope, if it is all we do this offseason, that we shore up the DL especially and get some good vets on the OL. Everything else will fall into place. Throw in maybe 4 or 5 of our draft picks who could possibly start or at least get some good minutes and we could have a good year to build on for the next football season.

kdkane79 (2/19/2008)
I think we would have an awesome Def. Line. With one of those two, Abraham, Anderson, Babs and maybe pick up a Grady Jackson or some other player like him, I think our Def. Line would be one of tops in the NFC. Then if we could get a good LB to go along with that our front 7 or 8 would be unstopable. I really think if you have a great Def. Line that it would ease pressure off of the rest of the defense(safety and corner). So if we dont get any good safeties this year, our def. line would take some of the pressure off of the weakend secondary.

I like the new coaches phillosophy about building strong on the lines. I would like to see us pick up some good OL throught FA instead of picking OL early on in the draft, even though I think we need to start drafting some beacause lately it has been killing us.

GO COONS!!!!!!!!!!

If we win the coin toss with Oakland and pick third, we should get one of 'em. Keep your fingers crossed.

Bring It (2/19/2008)
kdkane79 (2/19/2008)

GO COONS!!!!!!!!!!

If we win the coin toss with Oakland and pick third, we should get one of 'em. Keep your fingers crossed.

I got them crossed along with other parts of my body. But my luck along with the Falcons, i just don't see it happening

kdkane79 (2/19/2008)
Bring It (2/19/2008)
kdkane79 (2/19/2008)

GO COONS!!!!!!!!!!

I got them crossed along with other parts of my body. But my luck along with the Falcons, i just don't see it happening

Have faith brother:D:D:D:D

brakshere (2/19/2008)
Dorsey, Ellis, Long, Long, Clady.....looks like our first pick will be a good one in any case: satisfied:

Yeah, I don't see how we can go wrong with any of these guys. The only way we could go wrong is picking Ryan. I want McFadden as bad as anyone but I feel like these top DL or OL are far better than the next batch of good DL or OL, as opposed to the next crop of RB's. I feel we can just as good of a RB in the first as we could in the third or fourth, but not with the DL or OL.