combine

VICKISOURQB

1965steve (2/19/2008)
is the nfl combine and coin flip on TV or where can i watch it

The combine is on NFLN. As far as the coin flip, I'm not sure if that's on or not.

Here's a schedule of coverage:

Combine

Live Workouts: Hosted by Rich Eisen with NFL Network analysts Charles Davis, Mike Mayock and Rod Woodson providing daily reports on the prospects participating in the workouts. Airs live Saturday, Feb. 23 through Tuesday, Feb. 26 beginning at 11 a.m. ET each day.

NFL Total Access: NFL Total Access is on location from the Scouting Combine with news, analysis and interviews featuring host Fran Charles alongside analysts Steve Mariucci, Jamie Dukes, and reporter Adam Schefter. Airs live Thursday, Feb. 21 through Monday, Feb. 25 at 7:00 p.m. ET.

Press Conferences: Player, coach and general manager press conferences anchored by Paul Burmeister and Adam Schefter. Airs live Thursday, Feb. 21, and Friday, Feb. 22, at 2:30 p.m. ET as well as Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 p.m. ET.

Also, from another thread (this guy is an admin):

J. Michael Moore (2/19/2008)
I wish I had a solid answer, but we don't know about the coin flip yet. I know this sounds strange, but it's basically a semi-casual decision between the teams involved and the NFL. A time and place are decided on when the teams arrive. We will let you know as soon as we hear something.