AF.com Combine Coverage

jmike811

All,

Matt Moore, "Falcon Al" Daniel and I (The Draftbusters) will be heading up to the Combine again this year. We'll be throwing up player press conferences and blogging constantly to give you an inside and up-to-the-minute look at what's being said and done at the Combine. We're also working on film footage and other quick-reporting aspects on the coin flip that will decide the team's Draft position

Here's the splash page that will serve as an archive for our coverage, but look for the entire AF.com homepage to be full of Combine coverage starting tomorrow evening.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/News/Draft_C...ng_Combine.aspx

Also, be sure to let us know how we're doing and ask questions. We'll answer submitted questions via podcast that we record after each day's events.

Submit questions here.

Go Falcons! :cool:

I wish I had a solid answer, but we don't know about the coin flip yet. I know this sounds strange, but it's basically a semi-casual decision between the teams involved and the NFL. A time and place are decided on when the teams arrive. We will let you know as soon as we hear something.

Michael Overman (2/19/2008)
Sounds like they are just going to meet up at Outback Steakhouse after day one of the combine and flip the coin(s) over an Awesome Blossum and some Cheese Fries

Thanks for the update J.Michael...keep doing what your doin'

:w00t::w00t:

Okay, I actually laughed out loud at that one. :w00t:

Michael Overman (2/19/2008)
Sounds like they are just going to meet up at Outback Steakhouse after day one of the combine and flip the coin(s) over an Awesome Blossum and some Cheese Fries

Thanks for the update J.Michael...keep doing what your doin'

funny:D

nevesmetro (2/25/2008)
I hope that they take a close look at every QB expected to go Rds 2-4. Right now my fave is Henne in the 2nd but there are 3 or 4 I'd be happy with (at the right pick)

henne may have moved into the mid-late first. mayock has him ranked as the 2nd best qb in the draft. here is his list if i remember right:

1. Matt Ryan

2. Chad Henne

3. Brian Brohm

4. Joe Flacco

5. Andre Woodson

6. Josh Johnson (and he said johnson is rising quickly).